Search for missing man continues
Updated: 12/12/2005 4:34 PM
By: News 10 Now Staff

750.gif
01__stackhouse1.jpg
750.gif
750.gif
750.gif
Larry Stackhouse Sr. checks his messages every day hoping to get one from his son, 19-year-old Larry Jr. Larry was last seen the evening of December second.

"He said he was going riding with his friend mike and that was the last conversation we had with him," said Lorrianne Stackhouse.

The Stackhouse family says Larry Jr. always calls home and for him to not contact anyone is very strange.

“We have conducted numerous interviews and have searched areas and still we have come up with nothing. At this point we have no definitive evidence that anything bad has happened to him,” said Sgt. Tom Connellan.
750.gif

videobar_right_top.gif
sidebar_left.gif
750.gif
750.gif
WATCH THE VIDEO
videobar_right_bottom.gif
750.gif
750.gif
750.gif
750.gif
750.gif
750.gif
750.gif
750.gif
Search continues
750.gif

The search continues for 19-year-old Larry Stackhouse Jr. He was reported missing a week ago. Syracuse Police and his family are actively talking to anyone who may know where he is. News 10 Now's Carolyn Evert sat down with his parents, who are pleading for anyone with information to please step forward.
750.gif

750.gif

750.gif
750.gif
750.gif
750.gif
750.gif
750.gif
750.gif
750.gif

Now when Larry Jr. left this house *advertiser censored*****************SNIP************

http://news10now.com/content/all_news/central_new_york/?SecID=86&ArID=55438

Sorry About Above Post. Can't Get In To Edit Either!

So let me get this straight: An adult who is "avoiding" two arrest warrants and may be involved in illegal activity has up and "gone missing".

I am so shocked that he would choose to go missing rather then face two arrest warrants.

This man is a suspected criminal with enough evidence to obtain warrants for his arrest.

Please......this is just another example of "missing" adults who voluntarly go missing.

I guess LE is anxious to find him so they can serve him with the arrest warrants.

It is not like he fled not to avoid arrest and that his friends are "fine upstanding" citizens and may not be involved with illegal activity with him.

Please....the reason why this information is posted here would be because......LE and this man's family is looking for a man who "took" off to avoid arrest.

It does not take a rocket scientist to "figure" this one out......

I feel very sad for his family. It appears that they had no knowledge of the warrants or illegal activity. Getting those calls about where to find his body is......well, I can't even imagine.

jannuncutt said:
I feel very sad for his family. It appears that they had no knowledge of the warrants or illegal activity. Getting those calls about where to find his body is......well, I can't even imagine.
I agree, even if he did something they had no knowledge on... this is all hitting them at once. The wondering must be killing them.

CrimeHater said:
I agree, even if he did something they had no knowledge on... this is all hitting them at once. The wondering must be killing them.

If he lived at home, wouldn't LE have been aware of where his address. I find it odd that the parents did not know.

Parents search for answers three years after son's disappearance

DECEMBER 2008

One hundred eight Lynn Circle used to be the house Larry Stackhouse Jr. called home.

Inside, his parents Lorraine and Larry Sr. continue to search for answers as to what happened to their son since he disappeared in December of 2005.

"Asking questions, you know, seeking out- reaching out to his friends in hopes that someone that knows what happened to him will let us know or let the police know," said Lorraine Stackhouse, Larry Jr.'s mother.

[snip]

Syracuse Police say this case is still open and they are continuing their investigation. The Stackhouse's say they were in touch with police just last week to check up on the progress of the case but that there is no new information at this time.

More: http://news10now.com/content/top_st...-after-son-s-disappearance/?RegionCookie=1013

Prayers that Larry comes home soon.

The Charley Project

Missing since December 2, 2005 from Syracuse, New York
Endangered Missing
Date of birth: Sept. 2, 1986
19 years old
5'10, 170-200 pounds
African male. Black hair, brown eyes. Stackhouse has a tattoo of his first name "Larry" on his right arm. His teeth are capped and he has a pierced left ear.

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Syracuse Police Dept.
315-442-5222

National Center for missing adults

Larry Darnell Stackhouse Jr.

Larry was last seen at approximately 6:30pm leaving his residence in the vicinity of the 100 block of Lynn Circle in Syracuse, NY. He left with an acquaintance and has not been seen since.

Investigative case # 05-475023

Did anyone else watch the episode featuring Larry's case yesterday?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back