764 users online (90 members and 674 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    This case reminds me too much of AJ Hadsell's tragic case. She was a missing college student, beautiful and intelligent, much like Aly. And she was eventually found on an abandoned property, dead from a heroin OD. But she had no known history of such.

Although her shady, excon Stepfather did have a history of heroin abuse, and was admittedly the last one to see her. And she was reportedly found where his work truck had driven [GPS] and his cell pinged.

And yet, it is being left, for now, as if she OD'd and died on her own. Many similarities here, imo...

https://pilotonline.com/news/local/c...588d29e23.html
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Dear Aly, Your on my mind everyday. I know in my heart you did not go to the river on your own. Please help us find whoever is accountable. If you give us the answers we will listen. I feel like we are getting closer but we still need the missing pieces to put everything together. Please help us find answers so Dan can have some kind of justice. I love you. ❤️

I still check every day for an update for Aly. Still waiting and hoping for justice for sweet Aly

Bump!
    JMO

JUSTICE FOR ALY
    #FindElainePark
    Missing Since 28 Jan. 2017
    WS Thread

Never forgotten. I still see the cars we tagged everyday in town. My heart knows you were not alone that night as your body found the coolness of the water touch your skin. I will always search for answers and keep my eyes open for you. Your 21st birthday is soon. #justiceforaly #humankindness

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywoods530 View Post
    Never forgotten. I still see the cars we tagged everyday in town. My heart knows you were not alone that night as your body found the coolness of the water touch your skin. I will always search for answers and keep my eyes open for you. Your 21st birthday is soon. #justiceforaly #humankindness

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Hey Holly it's Jens friend from fastrip I've been following this forum for a while now, since close to when Aly first went missing.. It saddens my heart that nothing seems to have come to light.. idk why we haven't heard anything more about this.. <modsnip>... #JusticeForAly 🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼
    Last edited by Greater Than; 09-08-2017 at 10:34 AM. Reason: considered rumor without a supporting link

Sighs ...I just can't believe this has gone totally silent. Nobody I've talked to thinks this was an accident. My gut has told me since day one she was not alone that night. Why does it feel like everything about this is being intentionally hushed up. There's nothing from the family which seems very off to me. Their love and need for answers were very clear, for them to suddenly go silent and not be turning to the public, keeping her story alive doesn't make sense to me. I don't know maybe it's just me but I feel there's something big we must not know about. This case saddens me terribly, everyday. Ever since the vigil I have lit a candle every evening for Aly, it just burnt out and I had to replace it, really got me thinking deeply about all this again. If anyone has any insight or opinion I would love to hear your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedinYC View Post
    Sighs ...I just can't believe this has gone totally silent. Nobody I've talked to thinks this was an accident. My gut has told me since day one she was not alone that night. Why does it feel like everything about this is being intentionally hushed up. There's nothing from the family which seems very off to me. Their love and need for answers were very clear, for them to suddenly go silent and not be turning to the public, keeping her story alive doesn't make sense to me. I don't know maybe it's just me but I feel there's something big we must not know about. This case saddens me terribly, everyday. Ever since the vigil I have lit a candle every evening for Aly, it just burnt out and I had to replace it, really got me thinking deeply about all this again. If anyone has any insight or opinion I would love to hear your thoughts.
    No insight but I definitely think this was NOT an accident. Her phone I think will hold a lot of the story.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hey-Debbie View Post
    No insight but I definitely think this was NOT an accident. Her phone I think will hold a lot of the story.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    The Justice for Aly FB page has said that her phone has been a gold mine of information. I think the family is silent because they know who did this and are letting LE build the best case possible for Aly's justice.

I have a strong feeling that there is evidence that has not been released to the public.

Hoping we hear of an arrest soon.

Rest easy Aly
    #FindElainePark
    Missing Since 28 Jan. 2017
    WS Thread

Follow

Family is quiet...

Quote Originally Posted by msphilosopher View Post
    The Justice for Aly FB page has said that her phone has been a gold mine of information. I think the family is silent because they know who did this and are letting LE build the best case possible for Aly's justice.

I have a strong feeling that there is evidence that has not been released to the public.

Hoping we hear of an arrest soon.

Rest easy Aly

I agree and hope we are right. Her family was very vocal and active. I hope and pray that police have been building their case this whole time. I have never trusted or believed the Michael guy.

I tend to agree with all of you and hope you're right. I also don't trust a word of the stories by those she was last seen with. I also don't know if I believe the camp host, his sole purpose for being there is to know who's coming and going, I just can't swallow that he saw or heard nothing. He seems like a really nice guy but so were some of our country's most infamous serial killers, just saying. A beautiful young girl in distress and nobody around to see anything it's not a far stretch to think someone might take advantage. Nobody in their right mind but obviously whoever did this is not "normal" . I'm also wondering if maybe the family's gone silent because they're pursuing a civil suit, there just might not be enough evidence to get a criminal conviction. I hope the family knows how many people are still thinking of them and Aly how much we support them in this journey they're on.

OT- just want to highlight that WebSleuths is in dire need of donations if you can spare a few dollars. Latest announcement from Tricia here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/announcement.php?a=310

It appears Alycia would have turned 21 this week Sept 30th 😢.
    <modsnip>
    Last edited by Greater Than; 10-04-2017 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Against TOS

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast