GUILTY FL - Joel Hill, 77, & Stephanie Davis, 42, murdered, Bradenton, 4 Dec 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Clifford A. Davis, who on Wednesday was indicted on two charges of first-degree murder, planned to kill three more people after he killed his mother and grandfather earlier this month in Bradenton, police said Wednesday.

Davis' arrest on Dec. 5, a day after he killed his family members, prevented Davis from completing his plan, said Bradenton police Lt. Keith Davis.

The people targeted by Clifford Davis, 20, have been contacted. Lt. Davis declined to reveal their names.

A grand jury Wednesday indicted Clifford Davis on two counts of first-degree murder, one count of abuse of a dead human body, one count of robbery, one count of robbery with a deadly weapon and one count of grand theft of a firearm, said assistant state attorney Art Brown.

Authorities released documents Wednesday that revealed details - some previously undisclosed -of the slayings of Stephanie Ann Davis, 42, and Joel Culiver Hill, 77, at the Wares Creek apartment shared by Clifford Davis and his mother.

Clifford Davis told detectives that he strangled his mother to death and then had sex with her body, according to the reports. He then rummaged through her belongings and went shopping.

"He came across as a controlling individual," said Lt. Davis. "The reason he had sex with his mother was to relieve tension. I don't know the reason why he killed his mother."

Later that day, Clifford Davis lured his grandfather to his home and tried to choke him to death, according to court records. Clifford Davis could not kill his grandfather by strangling him because of the older man's pacemaker, so Davis used a knife to stab Hill once in the chest and the left eye. He then cut his throat, according to the records.

Davis then placed a penny in the man's mouth.

"He said, 'It was to pay the ferry,' " Lt. Davis said , recalling Clifford Davis' confession to investigators.
http://www.bradenton.com/mld/bradenton/news/local/13461805.htm

How sad! He is one sick sick individual...how could someone do something like that to his own mother? And then to his own grandfather?

This guy is unbelievably twisted. He is a true example of evil! I wish that I hadn't read the article. :sick:

This dude should definitely get the Death Penalty. What a sick, perverted, disgusting human being! :furious:

Whatever he thought, he thought it was his to decide the death and mutilation of his family. He didn't just snap this was thought out.Even if he did just snap...what about the results? No excuses anymore. You do the crime you do the time or in this case, do the death penalty.

I have no more tolerance for this brutality. I see no justification for some of these crimes. I see evil that comes up with entitlement. These perps seem to think it is their right.

concernedperson said:
Whatever he thought, he thought it was his to decide the death and mutilation of his family. He didn't just snap this was thought out.Even if he did just snap...what about the results? No excuses anymore. You do the crime you do the time or in this case, do the death penalty.

I have no more tolerance for this brutality. I see no justification for some of these crimes. I see evil that comes up with entitlement. These perps seem to think it is their right.
I agree he didnt just " snap" if that was the case, he would not have lured his grandfather to the home and killed him too-- can you imagine the poor grandfather-- first seeing the mother dead, than having his grandson come after him.............:(

This is one sick S.O.B. "A penny for the ferry" or was it the fairy like a tooth fairy...??? Crazy piece of crap. Like someone else said....PURE EVIL. His poor mother...so young...and knowing that she was dying at the hands of a person that she had carried in her body probably so excited about his birth.

That poor grandpa. I wonder if he was able to fight this guy at all or if he was just so taken by surprise that he never had a chance. How horrible to be murdered by your grandson.

I would like to know who the others on his list were....family members...co-workers....friends? Thank God he never got the chance to carry that list out.

This guy should get the death penalty. Having sex with his mom. I'm thankful that she was dead when he did this horrible act.

Does anyone by chance know if the recorded confession video, prerecorded plan audio & 300+ Page written ever got released to the public? Or if not is there a way for one of the intended victims to request this from the police? I don’t know if detective Giddens is still with them And I no longer have his contact info. When they first contacted me regarding it, I didn’t want all the details because it was so horrific but overtime decided I want to know everything I guess for closure. If anyone has leads on how I could get the information or who I need to request it from, i’d appreciate the help. Thank you

“I would like to know who the others on his list were....family members...co-workers....friends?”

We were former friends (more casual acquaintances) that he felt betrayed by the fact we wouldn’t hang out with anymore because I realized he was crazy and didn’t feel safe around him. Luckily we had broken lease and moved early because he showed up at our apartment that day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back