866 users online (89 members and 777 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2017.05.27 - 2 killed in stabbing on MAX train as man directs slurs at Muslim women

"Two men were killed in a stabbing on a MAX train Friday when they tried to intervene as another man yelled racial slurs at two young women who appeared to be Muslim, including one wearing a hijab, police said.
    A third passenger who tried to help was also stabbed, but is expected to survive, said Portland police spokesman Sgt. Pete Simpson.
    Officers arrested the suspect as he ran from the Hollywood transit station into the neighborhood near Providence Portland Medical Center in Northeast Portland, Simpson said. Police are still working to identify him and the three men stabbed."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...ne_portla.html
    Proverbs 19:17

Buckskin Girl - Facebook page - Websleuths thread
    Arroyo Grande Jane Doe - Facebook page - Websleuths thread

Witnesses: Man Cut the Throats of Two MAX Passengers Who Tried to Stop Anti-Muslim Bullying of Women on Northeast Portland Train

"He said, 'Get off the bus, and get out of the country because you don't pay taxes here.'"
    The Council on American-Islamic Relations, based in Washington, D.C., tonight decried the killings and asked President Donald Trump "to speak out personally against rising bigotry and acts of racial violence in America targeting Muslims and other minority groups."

The attack falls on the eve of Ramadan, the month of fasting that is among the most sacred holidays for Muslims.

Trump better have a big multiple speech about this

I'm still waiting for him to say something about the murder of Richard Collins.

OMG!!

“He said, ‘Get off the bus, and get out of the country because you don’t pay taxes here,’ [he said he] doesn’t like Muslims, they’re criminals,”

This is the same stuff we see people actually type on these threads. I cannot believe the destruction that 45 is causing. I mean, people are dying and he hasn't even gotten that lame AHCA thing passed yet.

President Donald Trump "tapped into seething anger" that was already boiling in those who couldn't accept an African-American President, Darby said. Trump "legitimized bigotry by the way he campaigned."

"People who found their hope in him feel emboldened to say and do things that they wouldn't do before ... It leads to all kinds of foolishness that people have kept under wraps before because now they feel empowered because they think they have a President."
    http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/as...m-plus-169.jpg
    Last edited by FinallyRegistered; 05-27-2017 at 01:19 AM.
    FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

Trump/Russia Timeline: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

OR - Man shouting anti-Muslim slurs kills two people on train

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/us/por...rain-stabbing/

Two men were fatally stabbed Friday on a crowded commuter train in Portland, Oregon, when they confronted a passenger who was "yelling a gamut of anti-Muslim and anti-everything slurs," a police spokesman said.
    The suspect may have been targeting two girls who were described as Muslim. One of them was wearing a hijab, Portland police Sgt. Pete Simpson told CNN.
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
    #blacklivesmatter

"...Muslims, they’re criminals."

There were no Muslims cutting throats on that train.

Just another home grown terrorist and bully attacking vulnerable people.

I guess the killer's last name is perfect:

Update, 3:30 a.m., May 27: Jeremy Joseph Christian, 35, was booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center on suspicion of aggravated murder and attempted murder early Saturday morning, records show. He's being held without bail.

It's not clear why the man was yelling, Simpson said.

"He was talking about a lot of different things, not just specifically anti-Muslim," Simpson said.

"We don't know if he's got mental health issues," Simpson said. "We don't know if he's under the influence of drugs or alcohol or all of the above."

The FBI said it's "offering any resource that may assist Portland Police in their investigation" and will "determine whether there is any potential federal violation."

Evelin Hernandez, a 38-year-old Clackamas resident, said she was on the train when the man began making racist remarks to the young women. Some men tried to quiet him, she said, and he stabbed them.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...ne_portla.html
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Why would the President, in the middle of a world tour, be obligated to commend on some local case, where some mentally deranged nut job makes negative comments to Muslims. I think Trump is a little bit busy, eh, and probably did not hear about this case, nor hundreds of other criminal cases. Just another case of Trump Derangement Syndrome running rampant on these boards.

Quote Originally Posted by TMAN2014 View Post
    Why would the President, in the middle of a world tour, be obligated to commend on some local case, where some mentally deranged nut job makes negative comments to Muslims. I think Trump is a little bit busy, eh, and probably did not hear about this case, nor hundreds of other criminal cases. Just another case of Trump Derangement Syndrome running rampant on these boards.
    I cannot remember who it was, but there were disparaging remarks right here on WS why Obama did not address some killing.

Trump should address the obvious anti Muslim actions that are going on inspired by his flaming talks

I'm pretty sure President Obama made statements about hate crimes on occasion. It's not unusual for Presidents to do so.

This bothers me so much.

But the two men who stepped up to defend those women are true heroes. They did something courageous in spite of their fear, and that is a true hero.

OR-Portland, white supremacist alt right terrorist murders 2 in racially motivated at

http://www.portlandmercury.com/blogt...te-supremacist

More vitriol that i blame on our current social climate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A reporter interviewed this guy last month:

http://www.wweek.com/news/2017/05/27...ly-last-month/

I shook the alleged killer's filthy hand 28 days ago. Mine feels tainted now, as though I somehow sanctioned his reported act, though I was only trying to get some information out of him.

He had just marched through Montavilla Park chanting "n****r" and throwing fascist salutes, wearing an American Revolutionary War flag like a cape...

After the scrum dispersed, I stood by watching while police searched his backpack. They seemed to know that, prior to the march, he had posted a Facebook message threatening to "shoot to kill POLICE if they ATTEMPT DISARM" anyone openly carrying a firearm to the rally.

It was a little more than making negative remarks to Muslims.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast