1243 users online (218 members and 1025 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

OK - Rosa Steffens, 1, Moore, 26 May 2017

UPDATES
    http://kfor.com/2017/05/26/moore-police-looking-for-missing-man-and-his-1-year-old-daughter-who-may-be-in-danger/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Danielle Stislicki

"Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered... everywhere everywhere everywhere"

OK - Todd "TJ" Steffens, 26, Rosa Steffens, 1, Moore, 26 May 2017

Police searching for missing Moore man and his 1-year-old child

43d43aa6-d561-448b-9ba2-4cbe6c387c18-large16x9_missingmooreman.jpg

Driving a black 2015 Chrysler Town & County van with an Oklahoma license plate: number ACY884
    TJ is 5'8 and 200 lbs.
    Rosa has blonde hair and blue eyes.
    TJ suffers from PTSD and has had a traumatic brain injury; has frequent blackouts.

Police believe the two are possibly in danger.
    According to his wife, Steffens dropped her off at Platt College around 8:00 a.m. and was headed to a doctor's appointment at the Oklahoma City VA Hospital. However, VA officials say Todd never arrived at the hospital; according to reports.
    http://okcfox.com/news/local/police-...year-old-child
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

- Audrey Hepburn

- Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by kpetrova_x View Post

UPDATES
    http://kfor.com/2017/05/26/moore-police-looking-for-missing-man-and-his-1-year-old-daughter-who-may-be-in-danger/
    Worrisome, tbi, etc...hope they're found ok!
    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Hmmm ... some worrisome posts, IMO.

Interesting comment and replies on the Moore PD FB page:
    https://www.facebook.com/moorepolice...%3A%22R9%22%7D

I hope something comes out of what they are talking about.

I see T.J. missed his appointment at the VA Hospital in Oklahoma City. The facility is located about 20 minutes north of Moore via I-35 N/US-77 N, and Edmond another 20 minutes further north from there via US-77 N. Perhaps T.J. became confused -due to his TBI - soon after dropping his wife off and while on his way to the VA Hospital and continued to drive north on US-77 N:
    https://goo.gl/maps/3UuGVhLXRNr

The relative left the comment on the Moore PD FB eight hours ago, saying that the transaction on T.J.'s credit card at the gas station was from a few hours ago. So maybe about 12 hours after he dropped his wife off.

I'm just worried T.J. may still be confused, either driving around the Edmond area or even somewhere farther away at this point. Another possibility is it was someone else using his credit card . I hope that LE will be able to confirm it was indeed T.J. who used the card.

Rosa is such an adorable, pretty baby. They really need to be found ASAP.

Moore police issue Amber Alert for missing child

• Moore police have issued an Amber Alert for a one-year-old child.
    • They say Rosa Steffens was last seen at the 7-11 on North May in Oklahoma City at 7 a.m. Saturday.
    • Steffens is a white female with a birthmark on the back of her neck. Police say she was seen wearing an orange shirt and jeans.

http://www.fox23.com/news/moore-poli...hild/527173854

Abigail Ogle‏Verified account @KOCOAbigail

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    None of the FB links work for me so I can't read comment but with a TBI and frequent black outs why was TJ driving? How does he have a driving license?

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    None of the FB links work for me so I can't read comment but with a TBI and frequent black outs why was TJ driving? How does he have a driving license?
    That's a very good question and one that is troubling me. I have epilepsy and have either had to or voluntarily quit driving a few times, for a few months at a time, because it's just not safe. You could not have paid me enough money to get behind the wheel because I wasn't sure my condition was stable enough to drive. Not safe for you, your passengers or anyone else. It's difficult to quit driving, especially if you have people who depend on you to get them around, but it's necessary.

Bless their hearts. So sad about these two. I hope they are safe and he gets the medical attention that he clearly needs.

I posted the flyer to my Facebook. My husband and kids are in Edmond at a swim event this morning. Edmond is a very family focused town. It is also not a rural environment where it would be easy to get lost and go unnoticed. If that car is in Edmond, someone will see it and call the police. I hope it was the him that used the credit card in Edmond. The area around the VA hospital is pretty rough. It is a half hour from Moore to Edmond, so if that card was used 12 hours later, it worries me about where they were in the meantime.

Comment on one the Facebook links said it had been years since he had a blackout. Maybe he had been medically cleared to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet_72 View Post
    Comment on one the Facebook links said it had been years since he had a blackout. Maybe he had been medically cleared to drive.
    That's entirely possible but I don't read too much into FB comments. The media has reported from the beginning (last night) that Rosa is in danger because her father has a TBI and suffers from blackouts. I don't think an AA would have been issued without serious concerns about his medical condition.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast