Found Safe OK - Rosa Steffens, 1, Moore, 26 May 2017

DakotaMayi

Former Member
Reaction score

UPDATES
http://kfor.com/2017/05/26/moore-police-looking-for-missing-man-and-his-1-year-old-daughter-who-may-be-in-danger/

Attachments

• 18671363_1682202965419208_1087806890416395105_o.jpg
    18671363_1682202965419208_1087806890416395105_o.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 234
Police searching for missing Moore man and his 1-year-old child

43d43aa6-d561-448b-9ba2-4cbe6c387c18-large16x9_missingmooreman.jpg

Driving a black 2015 Chrysler Town & County van with an Oklahoma license plate: number ACY884
TJ is 5'8 and 200 lbs.
Rosa has blonde hair and blue eyes.
TJ suffers from PTSD and has had a traumatic brain injury; has frequent blackouts.

Police believe the two are possibly in danger.

According to his wife, Steffens dropped her off at Platt College around 8:00 a.m. and was headed to a doctor's appointment at the Oklahoma City VA Hospital. However, VA officials say Todd never arrived at the hospital; according to reports.
http://okcfox.com/news/local/police-searching-for-missing-moore-man-and-his-1-year-old-child

Hmmm ... some worrisome posts, IMO.

Interesting comment and replies on the Moore PD FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/moorepolic...1587938527945378&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

I hope something comes out of what they are talking about.

I see T.J. missed his appointment at the VA Hospital in Oklahoma City. The facility is located about 20 minutes north of Moore via I-35 N/US-77 N, and Edmond another 20 minutes further north from there via US-77 N. Perhaps T.J. became confused -due to his TBI :(- soon after dropping his wife off and while on his way to the VA Hospital and continued to drive north on US-77 N:
https://goo.gl/maps/3UuGVhLXRNr

The relative left the comment on the Moore PD FB eight hours ago, saying that the transaction on T.J.'s credit card at the gas station was from a few hours ago. So maybe about 12 hours after he dropped his wife off.

I'm just worried T.J. may still be confused, either driving around the Edmond area or even somewhere farther away at this point. Another possibility is it was someone else using his credit card :(. I hope that LE will be able to confirm it was indeed T.J. who used the card.

Rosa is such an adorable, pretty baby. They really need to be found ASAP.

Moore police issue Amber Alert for missing child

• Moore police have issued an Amber Alert for a one-year-old child.
  • They say Rosa Steffens was last seen at the 7-11 on North May in Oklahoma City at 7 a.m. Saturday.
  • Steffens is a white female with a birthmark on the back of her neck. Police say she was seen wearing an orange shirt and jeans.
amber%20steffens_20170527140923847_8173969_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

http://www.fox23.com/news/moore-police-issue-amber-alert-for-missing-child/527173854

None of the FB links work for me so I can't read comment but with a TBI and frequent black outs why was TJ driving? How does he have a driving license?

None of the FB links work for me so I can't read comment but with a TBI and frequent black outs why was TJ driving? How does he have a driving license?

That's a very good question and one that is troubling me. I have epilepsy and have either had to or voluntarily quit driving a few times, for a few months at a time, because it's just not safe. You could not have paid me enough money to get behind the wheel because I wasn't sure my condition was stable enough to drive. Not safe for you, your passengers or anyone else. It's difficult to quit driving, especially if you have people who depend on you to get them around, but it's necessary.

Bless their hearts. So sad about these two. I hope they are safe and he gets the medical attention that he clearly needs.

I posted the flyer to my Facebook. My husband and kids are in Edmond at a swim event this morning. Edmond is a very family focused town. It is also not a rural environment where it would be easy to get lost and go unnoticed. If that car is in Edmond, someone will see it and call the police. I hope it was the him that used the credit card in Edmond. The area around the VA hospital is pretty rough. It is a half hour from Moore to Edmond, so if that card was used 12 hours later, it worries me about where they were in the meantime.

Comment on one the Facebook links said it had been years since he had a blackout. Maybe he had been medically cleared to drive.

Comment on one the Facebook links said it had been years since he had a blackout. Maybe he had been medically cleared to drive.

That's entirely possible but I don't read too much into FB comments. The media has reported from the beginning (last night) that Rosa is in danger because her father has a TBI and suffers from blackouts. I don't think an AA would have been issued without serious concerns about his medical condition.

There is information from a family member in the comments of the Moore Police Department post on Facebook as to why an Amber Alert is issued. I'm not sure if we're allowed to discuss if not posted directly from MSM but this situation is very sad. Praying they are found soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the picture from the 7-11, he is holding a baby car seat. I can't see if the baby is in it, but I assume so. Is this 7-11 picture from Edmond, or is this another location?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back