The Holiday of Tusentuk (1000 Thanks)

Rocky

Former Member
Reaction score
Before any of you start reading, I want you to close your eyes and think of the song "Let there be peace on Earth and let it begin with me..." Sing as much of the song as you can remember, and then go ahead and start reading.

for those of you that don't know the song you should stop reading now, this message wasn't meant for you...

Close your eyes, I'm watching...

Fasten your seatbelts, here we go...

Over the last few years I've shared my dreams with all of you,
I delivered the first of God's messages on 9/11/2001

"Evil Man, I spoke with your God"

The gift I was given was a pen from the Lord,
Stronger than mass armies, more Powerful than a sword

He wants every nation to listen to His word
tell all men, women and children to make sure it's heard
time to lay down your arms and give up your power
now is not the time for this world's final hour
the money being spent for all of these wars
could fill every shelf in your Nation's stores
all this fighting, evil and terror must cease
the world is ready for harmony and peace
every religion looks up to the One
so do this great favor for My only son

If you want to know God's power and glory
Then stop all this turmoil.... end of story

Copyright ©2001 Rocky Shorz

I have been through some pretty tough trials since then, my daughter's best friend kidnapped and killed by a monster...

"God's Little Angel"

in memory of Danielle, my Daughter's best friend.......

God looks over and reaches out with a smile
cutest little angel he's seen in a while
her pretty blonde hair with sparkling blue eyes
Beautiful white wings for soaring in the skies

he hugs her tight as she begins to cry
looking up at God's face, she asks him "why"
he says "you will always be with your family and friends
touching their hearts with sunshine and comforting soft winds"

the nice summer breeze always cozy and warm
a ray of sunshine twinkles after a storm
pink and purple flowers open with your touch
gives happiness to those missing you so much

it's time to fill hurting hearts she cheerfully sings
floating up Danielle smiles trying her pretty wings

Daddy

Copyright ©2005 Rocky Shorz

This was when I started getting dreams and messages from spirits, I only need to look at a picture of someone that has passed away to get clues to what happened to them.

I have tried to use it to help in missing children's cases

Then another tragedy struck my family, my brother in law, Barzan who's grandfather led Iraq Kurdistan, watched proudly as the Americans stormed Iraq and took Saddam out of power. He was one of President Bush's biggest fans. Then, 2 weeks before having his son, was rushed into surgery, they opened him up and found he was dying of Cancer.

Within a few months, he had many surgeries, one time the monitors went flatline...

"King of Eagles"

Legend of time, true friend of mine

your soft spoken voice, tender, gentle touch
your friends and family, will all miss you so much
adventurous lifetime started too young,
tales of heroics, the songs are still sung.

you were the Robinhood of Iraq
evil Saddam target of your attack
born leader, men followed with respect,
warm soul, caring, inspiring intellect,

your fight is now over, peaceful loving home
fishing and camping, toss the dog's bone
Prince met his Princess, danced on a cloud,
soon married with children so very proud

Stormy weather, thunderhead covers the land,
powerful waves reaches out stealing sand,
Hourglass of time, few grains left to fall,
tragic sadness, breathless moments for all

Kurdish Hall of King's door opens in the night
hand reaches out, to guide you toward the light
wings of an Eagle soars watching from above
all who know Barzan, will remember with love....

That was the evening, I saw Barzan in my dreams, I prayed for a little more sand and sent him back, then turned looking at the open door with a hand reaching out, so I took the hand and walked in...

I was summoned to a meeting before God, Muhhammed's trial had begun, Islam is being judged...

I was given a message to deliver for Christmas...

It was in 2003 on the 22nd, and 3 days later almost to the minute, before 38,000 died in an earthquake.

I remember the words, I laughed thinking about Islam listening to an American Christian, and asked "so just like that wham Bam thank ya maam, I'm going to deliver this message and they are going to understand it's from God?" They smiled and said yes, just like that.

The message was simple, Allah came from the Hebrew books of the old testiment, we all have the same God... eloeh
The Bible holds a message written before Islam was created in Revelation to the church of Saudis, which is where Islam began. It says to go back to what you believed in the beginning. Islam started under God's Law and the 10 Commandments, but through the false prophesies of Shepherds has now turned into a violent religion where the ultimate reward is given for breaking God's commandments.

I wrote Tsunami - SeeKnowMe, and on the following Christmas Day 200,000 died in a Tsunami

I have spoke with many great men along with Buhhda and Kings from around the world giving me advise on how to get the world back on track...

This year, Barzan passed away, and has become another of my angels that I can communicate with.

After his Funeral, I was sitting around a campfire with his relatives and I heard a whisper, "ask them which star is mine" I leaned over to the cousin sitting beside me and asked, which star is Barzan's? I saw the tears well up in his eyes as he remembered back to when he and Barzan used to climb up on their roof and look at the stary skies, he pointed to one of the brightest stars and said that one...

A dream began after he passed away, he came riding down a mountain to come see me, and brought two men with him, all three of them on Horseback. We sat and talked around a campfire for hours, Muhhamed was one of the men Barzan brought to me, he gave me a stone tablet with a message for Islam, I was to bring it to his people. I looked up at the mountaintop, and all the Kings from the Hall of Kings with their massive armies were sitting on Horses watching us

at least once a week, I have returned to that dream, I am walking across a desert towards a massive gathering from Islam, it almost looks like a sea the crowd is so huge. The closer I get to them, the more I realize how they despise me for what I am doing. I am slowly sinking down in the sand, the weight of the stone growing heavier and heavier with each step.

Just before Thanksgiving, I was up to my chest in sand, still struggling forward, I am getting so close, less than 20 steps away from the crowd. Behind me, Barzan and Muhammud and the King's armies are still watching.

3 men stepped out from the crowd, one was Sistani, a humble man I have met before in my dreams, and he had 2 other men come forward walking straight towards me. They each grabbed a corner of the stone tablet, and the four of us carried it the rest of the way. When we reached the crowd, we set down the stone, and people gathered round to see what it said.

I said "I have a message for you from your Prophet Muhhamud, it is the the 11th commandment given to you by the One."

[ 11:1 the Will of God is Peace ] He mentioned it is important to remember this is the 11th Commandment, and the first 10 must be followed.

he says you are to hang these tablets over the entrances to all of your Mosques and Shrines, all who walk under it will be touched by God's word. You will see many feel dizzy, some will faint. Anyone who believes in God and knows how to talk with him will get a confirmation that what I am sharing with you is the truth.

"Feather Of Faith"

many know me as a poet, changing the world as we know it

martyrs of Islam, important warning call
fear of God's power should be known by all
The meaning of Islam is Will of God
The Will of God is Peace, lost oxes plod

the eagle has vision seeing the path
lion guards the entrance, terrible wrath
hurting women and children, deepest sin
erasing your name and also your kin

soul barbequing, burning fires of hell
no paradise realized as they fell
destruction, violence, filled with dispair
tools of the devil, too late for prayer

look inside, take the evil from your heart
forgiveness, scale of justice, glowing start
molehill of grief or mountain of kindness
stumbling through darkness, knowing truths blindness

judgement coming do you weigh good or bad
earth angel asked, left you happy or sad....

(written just before the Pakistan Earthquake...)

after I finished, I turned around to walk back across the desert to Barzan, and the desert had dissappeared, They were standing right behind me and the Kings and their armies that were covering the tops of the mountains had joined them, Barzan was standing holding a pillow, and on it, sat a crown.

The King's all kneeled down, bowing their head and laid their weapons down before them, their armies all did the same. I noticed they have changed since I met them in the Hall of Kings, they all have wings now, I looked over and Muhammud smiled...

That's when it hit me, Barzan was brought into my family through divine destiny, his father had sent him to America less than 100 miles from where I grew up, and for 15 years our paths almost crossed in 3 different states. When my sister finished college, she went to work, with Barzan. Barzan came to the house of David for a reason, and had a little Prince and Princess, and I am their only blood uncle. Which means until they grow up, I will help in decisions that affect their country, Barzan's wishes were to bring peace to the middle east. He was a very great man that for years protected the Kurds from Saddam, a Freedom fighter that commanded an army of thousands, long before the rest of the world woke up and decided to help.

My family history is interesting, on one side, the mother of our country, the mother that caught George cutting down the Cherry tree and instilled One Nation Under God into our great country. On the other side, the Vikings, through History, the only people that ever completely conquered England. World travelers long before Columbus, I'm sure you have noticed how many blonde Mexicans are related to us... My family has Scandinavian Royal blood...

I smiled at Barzan as I took the crown and placed it on my head, drawing my Sword I turned back around speaking once again to Islam...

"People, many of you want the cross to come down because it is a Christian religious symbol"
* at this point I raise the sword above my head for all to see. *

"The sword has always been a symbol of a warrior, an Icon of valor and strength.

The sign of a man who is willing to die for what he believes. A great Warrior understands the might of the sword isn't in the steel of the blade, it comes from the handle and the heart of the man behind it. When a hero falls, his sword is planted in the dirt over his head."

* at this point I drive the sword deep into the ground, and bow my head, giving the crowd a chance to see the sword glistening in the sunlight. That's when they realized, they are looking at a cross *

"The strength is still in the handle. To Christians, the three points of the cross, remind us of the Trinity, The Father, Son and Holy Spirit, but at the heart of it's meaning, stands for a hero that died for what he believed."

"Our Cross is a reminder of all of our heros, both men and women, that have died for our Freedom."

"In their memory let it stand, let it be our Sword in the Stone"

"Let it stand for all who died, bringing peace to the World"

"to me, the cross means far more, it is the Key of David, for it answers the Riddle of the Beast in Revelation. God gave man 7 Angels, 7 Churches and 7 Spirits to teach them of the Trinity of God, the 1 Father, the 1 son and 1 Holy Spirit. For without this belief, 777-111 man is lost to the beast 666. The Bible teaches you to listen to the one who has the understanding, I have been chosen at a very important time for this world to deliver God's message.

I reach in my pocket pulling out the Final Scroll...

for 2000 years, this message has been waiting in the Bible, it is the book of Philemon, a story of a slave that stole from his Master, but what he had stolen was returned and he was forgiven. Islam has given Israel back to the Jews, and has been forgiven, but the Shepherds must gather their angry flocks and lead them back to the truth of God, the 10 commandments, do not Steal, do not Kill are 2 they have forgotten.

the final message of this scroll is very important.

the Hindu, Buddhist, Muslims and Jews are all invited to come into the Christian house and join us for the feast of the Lamb...

God Bless you all...

Copyright ©2005 King David II

"The Battle of Time"

the sound of laughter from deep within hell,
demon turns, crystal sound of a bell,
prophesy fortold, bloody battles tear the land
glint of hope, rests on one little man

gathering of Angels ready for evil to rise
David stands smiling, caught the beast by surprise
serpent roars racing back to his lair
how could this happen, it just isn't fair

dark thunderhead pierced by the Sword of Light
David takes Goliath while he sleeps in the night
climbing from darkness into the light of Day
surrounded by angels, listening as I say

The battle is over, now go heal the wounds
all will be forgotten in a handfull of moons

Thank you Rocky so much for giving this to us at Christmas. I read in amazement and it began to come full circle in my mind. Half Swedish, half Norwegian, and not of royal lineage but rather of those who were farmers of the land, it touched me so deep.

I have now placed 11:1 the Will of God is Peace over my front door, printed in red to always remember I was given this with love at Christmas time.

Scandi

scandi said:
Thank you Rocky so much for giving this to us at Christmas. I read in amazement and it began to come full circle in my mind. Half Swedish, half Norwegian, and not of royal lineage but rather of those who were farmers of the land, it touched me so deep.

I have now placed 11:1 the Will of God is Peace over my front door, printed in red to always remember I was given this with love at Christmas time.

Scandi

thank you Scandi...

The first time I saw Barzan after giving him a little more sand, we sat in the back yard and spoke until sunrise.

he finally understood, I wasn't crazy, just gifted...

I told him when he passed what I needed him to do, and he did it, not just for the Kurds, but for the world...

Merry Christmas Barzan,

and thank you...

Saudi militants repent 'errors'

Saudi Arabia has launched another initiative in its efforts to combat home-grown Islamic militancy with a new prime-time television programme.
After years of denying and covering up the threat of Islamic extremism amongst its own citizens, Saudi Arabia has recently done a complete switch-around and mounted a big anti-terrorism drive - of which this is the latest example.

There was little ceremony about the new programme on the main state TV channel in Saudi Arabia.

After the evening news, it plunged straight into interviews with three young Saudis who had been in al-Qaeda-linked training camps in Afghanistan.

The men all had long, straggly beards and wore their traditional clothing loose - signs that they were strongly religious.

The programme is called Experiences in the Name of Jihad: Deception, and its main point is that the young men - who did not come across unsympathetically - had been seduced into Islamic extremism by what it calls "deviant ideology".

Intense media campaign

They told how radical preachers had won them over. One, Ziad Ibrahim, described what it was like in an Afghan training camp.

"We trained on light weapons and of course heard plenty of zealous poems and lots of fiery language was used," he said.

"It all revolved around Jewish and Christian conspiracies in Muslim lands, at the forefront of which of course was our main cause - the Palestinians." ...

Possible reasons suggested included marginalisation within their own society, fiery preaching by local mosque leaders, and the effect of the constant stream of violent images from the Palestinian territories and Iraq.

The Saudis are finally taking on Al Jazeera's terrorist talk show head on...

Hello:)

Rocky in the UP To The Minute you must provide a news link please ..

If you don't have one we can move to the Jury room?

Thank you and Happy Holidays:)

What worries me about the Saudies is that they are so entrenched in 'an eye for an eye'. And they are so faithful almost to a fault, kneeling at a specific time every day for prayers. Everywhere, no matter where they are.

What concerns me is that it is by rote and not spontaneous on thieir part as individuals. They even gather at noon on Fridays to see who will be beheaded or maimed as normal punishment. I don't think any of them know that the Willl of their God is Peace.

It might take a Saudi to burn through their rote and help them each see this is what they are founded upon. They don't associate Mohammed with David. And are their religious leaders real thinkers? Or do they live and react by rote as well. Therein lies the danger I see, although I hope this can be surmounted.

Scandi

I've done a lot of studying over the last few years, and just like there are different branches of Christianity, there are also branches of Islam.

It goes from one side of the spectrum, where they believe in Jesus and the Will of God is Peace to the far other extreme, that they believe it is the will of God to fight the Jews until death.

The ones I am hoping to touch are the first ones, which will hopefully spread their light across to the other side.

The message was written in a foreign language that looked Arabic, but I just know what it translated to.

Did anyone smile on Christmas Eve at Midnight? The 1st Day of Hannakah...

could you all hear it?

The sound of Peace, and no destruction as predicted by Nostradumas for the year 2005. The Mesopotonian(?) Plane which is centered in Kurdistan was destined to be destroyed.

Could the World's destiny really have been changed in the last 3 years?

are all the Pilgrims of Islam heading for Mecca going to experience something extra special this year? Are they going to leave with a message that lights up their world?

I chuckled hearing the Pope's comment about being careful about new technology dangers...

I did mention important people are watching us here in this forum now didn't I ;)

I wonder if he carries Capitol One?

Hey Amraann,

Thanks for moving this into the private section of our forum, it's ready now...

Hi Rocky,

I guess I missed where you saw the 11th commandment written in a language that looked Arabic.

I hope for you great accomplishments in life, Rocky. You are well studied, gifted in so many ways, devoted to finding the missing among us and you care so much about the final resolution of peace in our world. It makes me smile - plus you are a family man who has not lost his sense of humor!

Scandi

scandi said:
Hi Rocky,

I guess I missed where you saw the 11th commandment written in a language that looked Arabic.

I hope for you great accomplishments in life, Rocky. You are well studied, gifted in so many ways, devoted to finding the missing among us and you care so much about the final resolution of peace in our world. It makes me smile - plus you are a family man who has not lost his sense of humor!

Scandi

Well, many of you will always know me as Rocky DaScwurl...

I did this not for fame or fortune, I enjoy my humble little home with my little Hammock hanging out under the trees...

I have finished my battle with Sinister and Evil, and now it's time to climb back into my Hammock and relax...

but the Sword of Light is always within my reach, and I will draw it any time it is needed...

Hopefully it will stay planted in Stone...

Let there be peace on earth, for all of us...

scandi said:
Hi Rocky,

Scandi

I didn't mention it in this message, but thought I should bring it up now, many people were wondering if it was meant to be hung over the doorways in English, but it is meant to be readable by all who enter whichever doorway it is hanging over...

my sister has already heard from 7 countries about this message...

word is traveling quickly.

I'm having a special stone tablet being created with the 11th commandment that I am going to put at the bottom of Barzan's gravestone...

I can lead the Ox to water, but I can't force them to drink...

Copyright ©2005 † King David II :innocent:

Pope Benedict leads his first Christmas service

In his homily at the midnight Mass, Benedict mentioned no other area of conflict on the globe other than the Holy Land.

Through the birth of infant Jesus, "God countered the violence of this world with his own goodness," the pope said.

"May all of us by our love, bring light to the world! Let us keep this light-giving flame from being extinguished by the cold winds of our time," the pontiff said in his homily to the packed basilica.

Benedict said that God searches for people who can be "vessels and heralds of peace. Let us pray that he will not find our hearts closed. Let us strive to be active heralds of his peace in the world of today."

Benedict ended his homily with this appeal to God: "Where there is conflict, give birth to peace. Where there is hatred, make love spring up! Where darkness prevails, let light shine."

'Taliban rebels' die

KABUL, Afghanistan (CNN) -- Two would-be suicide bombers have blown themselves up while strapping on explosives in a store in southern Afghanistan, police said.

The explosion took place at 2 p.m. (0930 GMT) Thursday in the town of Waish, about a kilometer from the Pakistan border, and no one else was hurt, according to Abdul Hakim Hungar, deputy police chief of Kandahar province.

"Our investigation shows that the two Taliban were preparing for a suicide attack when the explosion happened. They were killed on the spot," Hungar said, according to The Associated Press.
:boohoo:

I've had two people mention since I delivered this message that they thought I was an Essene.

Do any of you know what that would mean?

Is that the same as an Illuminati?

Have I completed the full circle back to where I started with Lance 3 years ago?

well I know a lot of you don't know what to think about this message, but I want to share with you a story that will make some smile.

My sister, (Barzan's wife) loved the story when she first read it, and shared it with my other sisters and family.

Well I showed up for dinner, and they were all sitting in the living room and I could tell they had something to say, but no clue how to start. I smiled and sat down and said "so you've all read the message", they nodded and my Mom spoke first. My intervention was about to start, I leaned back and listened to what she had to say and before anyone else could speak, I started talking...

"If all of you will remember back about 30 years ago, when Dad has his auto accident and almost died... I paused for them to remember...

all of us kids were standing outside of the emergency room, he was in a coma, and according to the nurse, slipping away quickly, she wanted us to take turns going in to see him, I let everyone else go first...

I walked in and took Dad's hand, and leaned over whispering into his ear, suddenly the bleeps got louder and louder, his heart was pounding, he opened his eyes and said "You're grounded!!!" heheh

all I could do was smile and give him a hug...

but he was my first, Barzan was the third, I don't know how it works or why I am able to do what I do. It just happens..."

Mom and my sisters all had tears in their eyes, they remembered, but at the time had never thought about it...

suddenly it became clear, these gifts didn't just start, they've been with me all my life, this is just not a society it is accepted in.

I know I've crossed the line stepping into religion, but if I have the ability to speak with spirits, and hear messages from God, isn't it worse for me not to share it with everyone?

I'm not out to frighten anyone, yes many coincidences have convinced me I have no choice but to keep following the path I am on.

Jesus at age 13 went to the Essenes and spent a majority of his life living with them and learning from them. I've done some surfing today to learn what I could about them, and I'm amazed. They were psychic, mediums, clairvoyants, prophets, healers and teachers...

The question is, where did they go after Jesus left them, did they stay in the same area, or did they spread out throughout the world.

Could George Washington's mom have a bloodline leading back to them?

Rocky--
I cannot say I understand your gift at all, but I cannot deny its existence either. It appears you are working for good, not evil, so apparently your source (or is that a capital S?) is good. Please keep on doing what you are doing.

information can be found at the strangest places...

Maitreya

WHO IS MAITREYA?

He has been expected for generations by all of the major religions. Christians know Him as the Christ, and expect His imminent return. Jews await Him as the Messiah; Hindus look for the coming of Krishna; Buddhists expect Him as Maitreya Buddha; and Muslims anticipate the Imam Mahdi or Messiah.

The names may be different, but many believe they all refer to the same individual: the World Teacher, whose name is Maitreya (My-'tray-ah). Preferring to be known simply as the Teacher, Maitreya has not come as a religious leader, or to found a new religion, but as a teacher and guide for people of every religion and those of no religion.

At this time of great political, economic and social crisis Maitreya will inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and create a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and global cooperation.

He will launch a call to action to save the millions of people who starve to death every year in a world of plenty. Among Maitreya's recommendations will be a shift in social priorities so that adequate food, housing, clothing, education, and medical care become universal rights.

Under Maitreya's inspiration, humanity itself will make the required changes and create a saner and more just world for all.

so from what I can tell, George Washington stood against the Illuminati...

article

Weishaupt had his agents planted over here as far back as the Revolutionary War, but George Washington was more than a match for them.

I'm sitting here working on making this into a book today, and I'm trying to decide what type of Intro I should put together getting people prepared for what they are about to read.

any suggestions anyone?

I'm thinking of starting it out discussing the Legends of the Essenes and their gifts...

and how Jesus and King David were both Essenes...

I'm going to start with the message, then share the Seeds of Peace with everyone, with an explaination of how important it is for these messages to start getting out to all the children in the World.

What does everyone think about selling a first Edition run of the book on eBay, I'll have a 100 copies made and put it up for bids, numbered signed copies... The complete story, including many things I haven't shared here in the forum? I'll use the proceeds from selling these to get the foundation up and rolling, and putting all the finishing touches and graphics together for the main production.

Do you think anyone would buy it?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011