TX - Juliet & Cavanaugh Ramirez, die in hot car, Weatherford, 26 May 2017 *Arrest*

The children were 2 years old and 16 months old. I wonder if both were hers or if the ages are wrong.

hard to believe that a 2 yr old and a 16month old climbed into a car and locked themselves in. My 2 yr old granddaughter cant open the car door by herself yet.

Maybe this child was closer to 3?

hard to believe that a 2 yr old and a 16month old climbed into a car and locked themselves in. My 2 yr old granddaughter cant open the car door by herself yet.

Maybe this child was closer to 3?

Depending on the type of car, hard to believe they opened the door(s), closed, and locked the doors. People, always lock your parked cars, please!

Hard to believe her story. It takes 15 minutes on average for a child to die in a hot car (depending on variables like heat, shade, etc.). I know when my child was in the age range of these children there was no way I could go even 5 minutes without seeing her, for two kids to not be seen is a little hard to believe. It will be interesting to see what the investigation brings to light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to be on the safe side I hope they investigate the mother thoroughly. Freak accidents happen but this seems a little suspicious. Poor kids. :(

oh come on ... not already

fly high with the angels babies

really ... so they opened the heavy car door, climbed UP (that is quite a step UP for little toddler legs) and into the car, closed the heavy car door and managed to figure out how to lock it too!

not to mention they ran so fast that she could not catch up with them before they vanished into a car

I call *cough cough* b.s.

I just told my husband and he said it is not believable

From the article, "The mother, whom deputies did not identify, told investigators that her children “took off” and she was searching for them when she found them locked in the vehicle. The mother broke a window to get into the vehicle and found both children unresponsive."

http://wkrn.com/2017/05/27/2-toddlers-found-dead-in-hot-car-in-north-texas/

well, she did say she was looking for them that whole time ...

Hard to believe her story. It takes 15 minutes on average for a child to die in a hot car (depending on variables like heat, shade, etc.). I know when my child was in the age range of these children there was no way I could go even 5 minutes without seeing her, for two kids to not be seen is a little hard to believe. It will be interesting to see what the investigation brings to light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(bbm)

more than a little IMO

Just to be on the safe side I hope they investigate the mother thoroughly. Freak accidents happen but this seems a little suspicious. Poor kids. :(

So were her keys in the car with the children and that's why she broke the window? If not seems like it would be quicker to grab her keys and unlock the door. She had to have went and grabbed something to use to break the window.

another good point and another red flag IMO

I wish we knew the toddlers names so we could add them to the title

So were her keys in the car with the children and that's why she broke the window? If not seems like it would be quicker to grab her keys and unlock the door. She had to have went and grabbed something to use to break the window.

I am wondering if she might have gone to sleep with them, when they napped? I will admit that when my 2nd baby was an infant, I would sometimes sleep when both were napping. And it did happen a couple of times that I woke up, only to see my 4 yr old playing on the floor with legos, while the baby and I were asleep. :eek:

I am wondering if she might have gone to sleep with them, when they napped? I will admit that when my 2nd baby was an infant, I would sometimes sleep when both were napping. And it did happen a couple of times that I woke up, only to see my 4 yr old playing on the floor with legos, while the baby and I were asleep. :eek:

I'm wondering if she forgot them in the car. Perhaps she went grocery shopping and then unloaded the groceries at home with the babies still in the car. Wondering what the ME will say as far as how long those babies were in the car, or how long they had been dead. Thinking of scenarios where she didn't purposely murder her children. Although that is a possibility.

"Everybody's distraught, it's just horrible," said Raymond Ramirez, a relative of the victims."
Social media sleuths, here's a starting point.

"She thought maybe they were playing hide-and-seek or something," said Parker County Sheriff's Capt. Mark Arnett. "So she started searching the house. When she didn't find them, she started searching the property, and that's when she found them located in the car."

A 2 year old and a 16 month old playing hide and seek?

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Tw...nd-in-Hot-Car-in-Parker-County-424686924.html

"Everybody's distraught, it's just horrible," said Raymond Ramirez, a relative of the victims."
Social media sleuths, here's a starting point.

"She thought maybe they were playing hide-and-seek or something," said Parker County Sheriff's Capt. Mark Arnett. "So she started searching the house. When she didn't find them, she started searching the property, and that's when she found them located in the car."

A 2 year old and a 16 month old playing hide and seek?

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Tw...nd-in-Hot-Car-in-Parker-County-424686924.html

Wonder if dad is around and if so how he feels about all this? Hide and seek? A 1 year old? Not buying it.

I'm sorry but I can not understand how they could have both gotten outside, into the car and locked themselves in while their mother thought they were playing in another room! How long were they in that car? Why did she not keep her eye on them? This whole story seems suspicious. I have a 1 year old and a 2 year old and I never leave my eyes off them for more than a couple of minutes, even if they are playing. They are so quick and easily get into things and it's my job as their mother to watch them. Also, my 2 year old can not even get my SUV door open. If it's open, he could climb in, but there's no way my 1 year old could climb in. Ugh....this is just awful.

According to investigators, the children's mother says the two were playing inside the house on the 200 block of Rambling Loop,

There is a map on this article as well. Hopefully there will be cameras in the area, somewhere.

Also per link-
According to investigators, the mother told them she found her two children in the car holding her cellphone and car keys.

Wow...that's convenient.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back