1282 users online (198 members and 1084 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 276
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Middle TN
    Posts
    1,488

    TX - Juliet & Cavanaugh Ramirez, die in hot car, Weatherford, 26 May 2017 *Arrest*

    From the article, "The mother, whom deputies did not identify, told investigators that her children “took off” and she was searching for them when she found them locked in the vehicle. The mother broke a window to get into the vehicle and found both children unresponsive."

    http://wkrn.com/2017/05/27/2-toddler...n-north-texas/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Middle TN
    Posts
    1,488
    The children were 2 years old and 16 months old. I wonder if both were hers or if the ages are wrong.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,381
    hard to believe that a 2 yr old and a 16month old climbed into a car and locked themselves in. My 2 yr old granddaughter cant open the car door by herself yet.

    Maybe this child was closer to 3?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    hard to believe that a 2 yr old and a 16month old climbed into a car and locked themselves in. My 2 yr old granddaughter cant open the car door by herself yet.

    Maybe this child was closer to 3?
    Depending on the type of car, hard to believe they opened the door(s), closed, and locked the doors. People, always lock your parked cars, please!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

    Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    698
    Hard to believe her story. It takes 15 minutes on average for a child to die in a hot car (depending on variables like heat, shade, etc.). I know when my child was in the age range of these children there was no way I could go even 5 minutes without seeing her, for two kids to not be seen is a little hard to believe. It will be interesting to see what the investigation brings to light.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Arizona Gal
    Posts
    1,753
    Just to be on the safe side I hope they investigate the mother thoroughly. Freak accidents happen but this seems a little suspicious. Poor kids.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,937
    oh come on ... not already

    fly high with the angels babies

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,937
    really ... so they opened the heavy car door, climbed UP (that is quite a step UP for little toddler legs) and into the car, closed the heavy car door and managed to figure out how to lock it too!

    not to mention they ran so fast that she could not catch up with them before they vanished into a car

    I call *cough cough* b.s.

    I just told my husband and he said it is not believable

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee110 View Post
    From the article, "The mother, whom deputies did not identify, told investigators that her children “took off” and she was searching for them when she found them locked in the vehicle. The mother broke a window to get into the vehicle and found both children unresponsive."

    http://wkrn.com/2017/05/27/2-toddler...n-north-texas/
    Last edited by LadyL; 05-27-2017 at 06:07 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,937
    well, she did say she was looking for them that whole time ...

    Quote Originally Posted by policyoftruth501 View Post
    Hard to believe her story. It takes 15 minutes on average for a child to die in a hot car (depending on variables like heat, shade, etc.). I know when my child was in the age range of these children there was no way I could go even 5 minutes without seeing her, for two kids to not be seen is a little hard to believe. It will be interesting to see what the investigation brings to light.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,937
    (bbm)

    more than a little IMO

    Quote Originally Posted by creepcrusher View Post
    Just to be on the safe side I hope they investigate the mother thoroughly. Freak accidents happen but this seems a little suspicious. Poor kids.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Arizona Gal
    Posts
    1,753
    So were her keys in the car with the children and that's why she broke the window? If not seems like it would be quicker to grab her keys and unlock the door. She had to have went and grabbed something to use to break the window.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,937
    another good point and another red flag IMO

    I wish we knew the toddlers names so we could add them to the title

    Quote Originally Posted by creepcrusher View Post
    So were her keys in the car with the children and that's why she broke the window? If not seems like it would be quicker to grab her keys and unlock the door. She had to have went and grabbed something to use to break the window.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,381
    I am wondering if she might have gone to sleep with them, when they napped? I will admit that when my 2nd baby was an infant, I would sometimes sleep when both were napping. And it did happen a couple of times that I woke up, only to see my 4 yr old playing on the floor with legos, while the baby and I were asleep.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    450
    The children, identified as 2-year-old Juliet and 1-year-old Cavanaugh Ramirez, were pronounced dead just after 4:30 p.m.

    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/acci...ar-weatherford

    Mods, can you please add the babies' names to this thread?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Arizona Gal
    Posts
    1,753
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I am wondering if she might have gone to sleep with them, when they napped? I will admit that when my 2nd baby was an infant, I would sometimes sleep when both were napping. And it did happen a couple of times that I woke up, only to see my 4 yr old playing on the floor with legos, while the baby and I were asleep.
    I'm wondering if she forgot them in the car. Perhaps she went grocery shopping and then unloaded the groceries at home with the babies still in the car. Wondering what the ME will say as far as how long those babies were in the car, or how long they had been dead. Thinking of scenarios where she didn't purposely murder her children. Although that is a possibility.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-14-2017, 12:58 AM
  2. TX TX - Karen Ramirez, 26, Houston, 24 March 2017 *Arrest*
    By los2188 in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-07-2017, 02:22 PM
  3. Recovered/Located TX - Shantia Ramirez, 32, Dallas, 10 May 2017
    By LisaWL7TR in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2017, 07:01 PM
  4. TX - Wendy Robinson, 19, Weatherford, 8 July 1987 *Arrest*
    By KayElJay in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-14-2016, 07:09 PM
  5. Found Deceased NJ - Neidy, 34, & Genesis Ramirez, 3 mos, Vineland, 27 Nov 2015 *Arrest*
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 08:20 PM

Tags for this Thread