GUILTY MS - 8 dead including Lincoln County deputy in shooting rampage, 27 May 2017 *Arrest*

sds71

Reaction score
I totally agree with the murderer's statement that he doesn't deserve to live and that he deserves to die.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Since this killer wailed "... I ain't fit to live..." I say we oblige him.
And not in 30 years, either. My god.

Video at Link - Includes confession

<snipped>

A Mississippi deputy sheriff was among eight people shot and killed Saturday and a suspect in the murders was in custody, The Daily Leader reports.

The suspect, Willie Cory Godbolt, 35, confessed to the The Jackson Clarion-Ledger on video.

"My pain wasn't designed for him. He was just there," Godbolt told the paper as he sat on the road, hands cuffed behind his back, waiting to be transported to jail. "We was talking about me trying to take the children home... somebody called the officer.... that's what they do, they intervene. It cost him his life. I'm sorry."

Authorities said the deputy who was shot was 36-year-old William Durr, Mississippi News Now reported. Durr had been with the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department for two years. He also served four years with the Brookhaven Police Department.

The Daily Herald reported that in a 2014 interview Durr said he loved making children smile.

He told the paper he liked to conduct puppet shows for kids. He had developed an interest in ventriloquism as a boy.

Much more at link. :cry:

Tragic. A stroll through FB shows how connected the majority of victims were...family.
What happened here?

Was he an abuser?

According to the link in the first post yes.

"They've been involved in domestic violence, back and forth, for several years," said Mitchell. " This is the outcome of domestic violence. We are just going to have to be a strong family and keep praying. All we can do is be here for each other."

According to the link in the first post yes.

"They've been involved in domestic violence, back and forth, for several years," said Mitchell. " This is the outcome of domestic violence. We are just going to have to be a strong family and keep praying. All we can do is be here for each other."

Thanks.

Damn, I was afraid to check. Scares the heck out of me. And makes me angry.

Why is he still alive? He took a little boy's father from him over nothing. Nothing. Animal.

Prosecution to seek death penalty for Mississippi man who shot and killed eight people - including a cop and his in-laws - during an all-night armed rampage

"A Mississippi man accused of eight killings pleaded not guilty Monday to all charges, including four counts of capital murder for which prosecutors said they would seek the death penalty.

Willie Cory Godbolt, 35, appeared for a brief arraignment in Brookhaven, the seat of Lincoln County where the shootings happened nearly 10 months ago during what prosecutors describe as an all-night rampage...

Godbolt was indicted Thursday on four counts of capital murder, four counts of murder, one count of attempted murder, two counts of kidnapping and one count of armed robbery..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...i-man-face-judge-fatal-shooting-8-people.html

bogue-chitto-victims.jpg

Link: http://i1.wp.com/themississippilink.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/bogue-chitto-victims.jpg

(Victims Deputy William Durr, 36 Barbara Mitchell, 55 Toccarra May, 35 Brenda May, 53 Austin Edwards, 11 Jordan Blackwell, 18 Farrell Dishon Burage, 45 Sheila Burage, 46 Donald “William” Durr)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back