747 users online (65 members and 682 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - 3 Women Charged in Sex Traffic Ring, Sandy Springs, 2005

Three Brazilian women are being held in a scheme in which they allegedly lured young women to the country and forced them into prostitution in Sandy Springs.

This is just disgusting. So far away from home and so manipulated with hopes for the future. Breaking the spirit is another really bad crime IMO.

A few years ago when I first heard talk about about white slavery in the US, I dismissed it as impossible. Well events have proven me wrong. Not only is it here, it seems to be happening pretty regularly.
    And it isn't always the illegal women who are involved, as Innocence Lost has proven.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight