1216 users online (190 members and 1026 guests)  

Websleuths News

MD - Shai Jones, 7, Baltimore, 26 May 2017

The Baltimore Police Department is seeking the publicís help to find a missing 7-year-old.

Shai Jones was last seen at 5 p.m. on May 26, in the 300 block of East Lafayette Ave.

He was wearing a white long sleeve shirt, black pants, and black Adidas sneakers with stripes.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/0...ng-7-year-old/

Missing since the 26th. Did the parents report him missing on that day and it is just now being released by LE to the media or did his parents wait until to day to report him missing? I guess we just have to wait for more information.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

UPDATE: Please cancel look-out for 7 year-old Shia Jones.

Shai has been located safe and unharmed.
    https://www.facebook.com/BaltimoreCi...736956/?type=3
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Good News!