1093 users online (259 members and 834 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Christmas

Christmas is coming and I wonder what Patsy thinks about. I wonder if they gather together and say a prayer for Jonbenet or is it something they just don't talk about or acknowlege out loud. They certainly didn't seem to talk to Burke about it very much, if what they said in their interviews is the truth. So I wonder how they handle it at this time of year. Oh, to be a fly on the wall at the Ramseys Christmas night........

This is where I gather all of my sympathy for them.....I believe one of them is responsible, but I don't believe they intended for it to happen. I can't imagine Christmas is anything but a nightmare for them, even with their religious beliefs.
    Above is my opinion only

I'm also wondering how Patsy is doing with her cancer???

Im sure they think about her, more then usual around this time of year. They probably try to have the best Christmas they can, but im sure its hard to. They have Burke, who is in College, and they also have a Grandchild, so they have things to look forward to, but yet agian its hard.

I believe Patsy is hanging in there. I havent heard anything new about her, but lets pray for the best..

Her birthday is coming up at the end of the month, I wonder if she even celebrates it? So sad .
    http://www.lousmit.com
    http://www.hometown.aol.com/summergirls0323/jonbenetramseypageindex.html

Quote Originally Posted by Summergirl
    Im sure they think about her, more then usual around this time of year. They probably try to have the best Christmas they can, but im sure its hard to. They have Burke, who is in College, and they also have a Grandchild, so they have things to look forward to, but yet agian its hard.

I believe Patsy is hanging in there. I havent heard anything new about her, but lets pray for the best..

Her birthday is coming up at the end of the month, I wonder if she even celebrates it? So sad .
    Don't they have two grandchildren now?
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Don't they have two grandchildren now?

Maybe? I havent heard about the second one, but I do know they have a little boy grandchild
    http://www.lousmit.com
    http://www.hometown.aol.com/summergirls0323/jonbenetramseypageindex.html

I have a poor memory for things which I don't think are particularly relevant - but I thought I saw something about another grandbaby being on the way (doesn't necessarily mean there IS another grandbaby right enough).
    This is only my opinion

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Actually

I thought I read somewhere that Melinda and Stewart have two children and John Andrew and his wife have one child. So that makes 3 grandbabies to spoil at Christmastime.

If guilty, I doubt that either of them care to speak of Jonbenet. What a precious child at a time of year that celebrates the birth of another child. I have no idea for sure who did this crime. Of course I have suspicions but they don't count for much.

I can't imagine what it must be like for J Ramsey, especially since he had already lost one daughter in a car wreck. I find it incredible that he would even want to live, except for Burke and for his future finances. If the Ramseys are innocent, they haven't proven much in their favor.

I don't reallu care any more if one or both of them killed JBR. Things will be settled in the end and it can't lasy forever. Shame on anyone who helped anyone else to harm this angel. We know that she had been sexually abused in at least the week before her death. A true innocent, she is in Heaven today. Try to remember that no matter what you believe in, she has paid the highest price available for it. An entire life gone from her.

Fly free, Jonbenet. You don't need anyone's money or standing in this kingdom; just come as you are . That's just fine with him. If you notice, he doesn't have much to say, considering he's God, you know?

free will and free thought leads to truth!

jmo

The Ramseys have not been cleared. Regardless of one's opinion, this is a fact. They had means and opportunity - motive is not always present in a crime.

By disregarding the Ramseys as possible suspects, we are doing JonBenet a grave injustice. No-one should be given a "pass" until the killer is found.
    This is only my opinion

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Merry Christmas! (& thanks for this site)

I got some shopping to do. Must get away.

Please forgive me if I have made any comment that might have hurt your feelings. I'm not mean, but I do react and sometimes can't resist a joke.

I think I am starting to see the light, but still searching. Maybe one way or another we are getting closer to the truth. Many minds are more creative than one. Well, whoever "dun'it", it's been great to talk to you folks. Thanks to Websleuths!

"T'was the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse, when up through the ...... "

I too wish JonBenet could have had more happier thoughts about that.

Merry christmas to you too. I agree. Websleuths is without doubt the best Ramsey forum on the Web. It is the most consistent, most balanced forum with the most intelligent discussion:-P

Thanks to Tricia and all of the Admin team.
    This is only my opinion

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Merry Christmas everyone!

Christmas greetings from Australia, where it is soooooo hot!!! No snow here but lots of Christmas cheer all the same.

Christmas in the bucket

Christmas with the Ramseys

Their continued lack of active participation, not to mention interest, in the pursuit of the "real killer" of their daughter suggests that the anniversary of her death no longer significantly detracts from their celebration of the season.

Rather I see knowing nods exchanged as the number of media requests increase this time of year...the infotainment industry never sleeps. But Larry King sent a nice card.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    The Ramseys have not been cleared. Regardless of one's opinion, this is a fact. They had means and opportunity - motive is not always present in a crime.

By disregarding the Ramseys as possible suspects, we are doing JonBenet a grave injustice. No-one should be given a "pass" until the killer is found.
    I totally agree. I also doubt that their Christmas is disturbed one bit by JonBenet's absence. I believe that what ever is going on in their lives will take priority over anything from their past. They have a remarkable ability to close the door and move on.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast