798 users online (108 members and 690 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hillary Clinton

SICK HILLARY Wears Rumored Anti-Seizure Sunglasses At Chappaqua Memorial Day Parade (PHOTO)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-parade-photo/
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    SICK HILLARY Wears Rumored Anti-Seizure Sunglasses At Chappaqua Memorial Day Parade (PHOTO)

Note the use of "rumored" in the headline, for deniability. Rumors are not news. We're welcome to post rumors in Politivent it seems, but I like to mentally keep rumors and news separate in this Internet age.

Lol! Now that Trump is showing definite signs of lack of stamina and dementia, the Hillary is ill stories pop up.

Coincidence? Pathetic?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    Lol! Now that Trump is showing definite signs of lack of stamina and dementia, the Hillary is ill stories pop up.

Coincidence? Pathetic?
    Distraction attempt?
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post

The Gateway Pundit is garbage.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits any of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence. Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right

Notes: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. Not a credible source that occasionally publishes fake news.
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Coincidence? Pathetic?
    Not to mention, also, that Trump rode a golf cart while other world leaders walked down a street together. Hillary is walking - not riding on a float or in a golf cart. It's my understanding also, that Hillary likes to hike in the woods. Donald likes to ride around a golf course in a cart. No wonder he's gaining weight!

Even if, as so many people want desperately to believe, she does have epilepsy, that does not make her sick.
    Most people with epilepsy live completely normal lives. You would know some and have no idea that they have the condition.

It is highly insulting to people who have epilepsy to intimate that they are somehow unfit for public office.

Coincidence? Pathetic?
    You made me wonder what the motivation for such rumors is. Hillary is not running for any office. Surely those who vilified her so are not now concerned about her health for altruistic reasons. Perhaps all the criticism of Trump has brought out a desire to "prove" to others that Hillary would have been worse. I don't understand it. If Trump had lost I would have been happy never to hear his name again.

Sunglasses? That's their PROOF?

Desperate losers are desperate.

I'm shocked she's walking around like a free woman. I thought donny promised to hire a special prosecutor and lock her up. What is he waiting for?

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    I'm shocked she's walking around like a free woman. I thought donny promised to hire a special prosecutor and lock her up. What is he waiting for?
    Trump has enough of his own legal woes to think about: There actually IS a special prosecutor investigating him!

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Trump has enough of his own legal woes to think about: There actually IS a special prosecutor investigating him!
    And the Schadenfreude is delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    image.jpg

Stealing the graphic in the post above mine. I love it!
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast