1091 users online (224 members and 867 guests)  

Websleuths News

WH Personnel changes

The WH has said changes are coming to the west wing, as a start the communications director has stepped down and apparently spicer will give fewer briefings. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN18Q179

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CARIIS is online now "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkySifaka View Post
    The WH has said changes are coming to the west wing, as a start the communications director has stepped down and apparently spicer will give fewer briefings. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN18Q179

fine go do less briefings

Dear WH

We have a real thing in these old lands of ours, America.

We take it all kinda on the serious side.

Freedom of press

In case you have not caught on yet (obviously not you moron) the more you block the more real Americans are chatting to media

so while I find you an abomination honestly for the benefit of the world I just would you cancel all media briefings --your all sociopathological liars anyone but you see Don old buddy it gives us all a lot more yapping people.

And your late on your delusional notions that that show whatever it is was called - where your fire people all the time - is over -

get to work fire some more already --chop chop - you fool-- people that think you're scary as heck, but need a paycheck are (just a lesson here for ya bud) more likely to keep quiet- the ole bills to pay deal .

Guess what all the people you have disrespected, after your fire them, are sooooooooooo much more willing to give a reporter a ringy dingy dingy

how you have not caught on to how this works is more than bewildering to me - and I feel bad for the people whose lives you are messing up - but heck there are trade-offs for the good of mankind

go on a firing spree all of us here at WS and Rachel thank you ahead of time

ha on another level it's scary he has not started sorry to say this we have all been thro hell but if someone (lawyers) are reining him in bad

we need him to just be a nut for a bit longer

very very very thrilled to learn about the resignation tho

seriously

it will start a stampede and guess what my dear WS s more yapping lips bring this to the epilogue of the disaster movie

Time for a WS chant (chants must be catchy -- I like this one that just popped in !)

ready

Go fire -you expire

Go fire -you expire

Go fire -you expire

Go fire -you expire

there is no verse it a chant not the ballad of whatever!!!!!!!!!!!

one more round ready louder - let's make this louder than the kill all Muslims he created (he is so vile)

Go fire -you expire
    Go fire -you expire
    Go fire -you expire

Now, for our closing number (before an encore if deserved !)

On our finale "expire" is , on the vamp at the end of the track -is louder, more zest , and for the rousing conclusion , we also raise our arms up , arm the middle finger and on "expire" show it

ready

Go fire -you expire
    Go fire -you expire
    Go fire -you expire

our curtain call

the house is on its feet

curtain lowers

house still on its feet !

curtain back up

repeat !!
    Last edited by CARIIS; 05-30-2017 at 01:54 PM.
    I tried to be normal once-- it was the worst two months of my life!

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Spicer is about to have the first WH live presser in 15 days. This should be interesting... Tune in at your own risk

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Spicer is about to have the first WH live presser in 15 days. This should be interesting... Tune in at your own risk
    My blood pressure will go so high my eyes will pop. Let me know any key comments lol

CARIIS is online now "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?
    just a bump!

Ground Rules and Guidelines

Welcome to the latest, all new, featured forum on Websleuths.com, POLITIVENT, designed to provide a venue for members with an eye on Capitol Hill to present and discuss their views.

What this forum is NOT, is a place to lambaste, or sling mud and arrows at fellow members.
    Unlike any other forum on Websleuths, POLITIVENT is unmoderated for the most part. Our Mod Team is stretched to the limit, working very hard to ensure that the rest of the board runs smoothly. They are extremely dedicated volunteers, who signed on because of their interest in missing persons and true crime. As a
    rule, political discussions are contentious, and nerve wracking to moderate. It would be unfair to expect that of our volunteers.

That stated, we have developed a limited set of ground rules, which apply exclusively to POLITIVENT, separate and apart from every other area of Websleuths.

GROUND RULES AND GUIDELINES

• Post at your own risk. When you present an opinion, expect opposition, and be prepared to answer questions, and defend your view. That comes with the territory. As stated above, mods will not answer alerts to settle squabbles and bickering. If you have a serious concern or questions about the forum, you can
      address them in a private message or email (politivent@gmail.com), to Tricia and/or Bessie.

• Absolutely NO name calling and attacking other members will be allowed. This offense will earn you an automatic 72 hour (or longer) Time Out. For example: “You must be out of your mind”;
      “What an idiotic idea.”; “You’re a moron/dimwit/imbecile.”

• Absolutely NO outlandish conspiracy theories will be allowed.

• Sources – As usual, mainstream media (MSM) sources and official press releases take priority over all other sources.

• Most blogs are allowed as sources, for example, Breitbart, Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, Washington Post, etc. As of now, we don’t have an established list of approved blogs, but as we progress, expect to see some blogs banned.

• Where applicable, please use this date format at the beginning of thread titles: year.mo.day.
      Ex. 2017.04.18 (date of event, not the date you start the thread). This will provide a chronology, and aid in finding specific topics, by using the sort feature at the bottom of each thread page.
      Since the emphasis is on events, this shouldn’t present a problem

• The Copyright Rule still applies.

• As always, the three most basic “rules” should be observed here, and throughout the board: courtesy, respect, and common sense.

• The above is subject to change at any time.
    I tried to be normal once-- it was the worst two months of my life!

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkySifaka View Post
    My blood pressure will go so high my eyes will pop. Let me know any key comments lol

Spicer on the defensive. Answering press' questions abruptly and rudely.

Mikey got the hell outta dodge.

"reminder of how hard it is for newcomers to thrive in Trumpland.”*

Problems in paradise?