1078 users online (190 members and 888 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

LA - Jaydon McMillion, 1, Marrero, 29 May 2017 *Arrest*

JP deputies canvass Marrero neighborhood for missing 1-year-old

MARRERO, LA (WVUE) -
    Deputies were called to a Marrero home Tuesday about a missing 1-year-old boy.

Just before 7 a.m., officers were dispatched to the 1400 block of Lincoln Avenue, where they met with Braneka Williams. Williams told police that she and her son, Jaydon McMillion, were at a family gathering at their home on Memorial Day when she got a headache and decided to lie down. At the time, her cousin, identified as 29-year-old Jaquencia Hall, was watching Jaydon.

Williams said she did not know Jaydon was missing until later that evening around 9 p.m. She and other family members began searching the area of Acre Road and Lincoln Ave in hopes of finding him.

Jefferson Parish Sheriff Newell Normand said Williams could offer no reasonable explanation as to why they waited for 12 hours to call the Sheriff’s Office.

Detectives searched Williams’ home but did not find the boy. Detectives then began receiving information from various residents and witnesses who reported seeing Hall with the missing child getting into different vehicles in the area.

Normand said while foul play is not suspected, they are concerned for Jaydon’s safety. Investigators are canvassing the neighborhood. Attempts to locate Hall have been unsuccessful.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Jaydon McMillion or Jaquencia Hall is asked to contact Missing Persons Detective Miguel Dukes at 504-364-5300 or Crimestoppers at (504) 822-1111.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office

MISSING PERSON PLEASE SHARE

The JPSO is asking for the public's assistance in finding a missing 1 year old child.

On May 29, 2017 Jaydon McMillon was abducted from his home, 1400 block of Lincoln Ave. Marrero, La by his cousin, Jaquencia Hall. All attempts to locate Hall have proved fruitless.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Jaydon McMillion or Jaquencia Hall (pictured below) is asked to contact Missing Persons Detective Miguel Dukes at 504-364-5300 or CRIMESTOPPERS.
    https://www.facebook.com/JeffersonPa...Y2lhIGhhbGw%3D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

she knew by 9 p.m. but waited until the morning to call police?! wth is really going on here?

is Jaydon really only 1? he looks closer to 2/3 with all those teeth

I have hope her cousin will do the right thing and bring him back but geez, she must want to go to prison badly

Jefferson Parish Sheriff Newell Normand said Williams could offer no reasonable explanation as to why they waited for 12 hours to call the Sheriff’s Office.
    Last edited by LadyL; 05-30-2017 at 05:55 PM.

Getting into different vehicles.
    This is not good at all. No reasonable explanation.
    Jaydon is beautiful!
    Be the most brilliant color in the box!

That is what I thought, too. Jaydon is more likely 2-3.
    Be the most brilliant color in the box!

According to the poster, he'll be 2 in July.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    she knew by 9 p.m. but waited until the morning to call police?! wth is really going on here?

is Jaydon really only 1? he looks closer to 2/3 with all those teeth

I have hope her cousin will do the right thing and bring him back but geez, she must want to go to prison badly

I was just looking at his teeth, also and am questioning his age.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

No new information that I have found.
    - Audrey Hepburn

[QUOTE=perfectingpink;13407568]Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office

[IMG]https://scontent

Interesting comments by the public.
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

https://www.facebook.com/JeffersonPa...Y2lhIGhhbGw%3D

Interesting comments by the public
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

I dont understand how you can "wait" when a child is missing. Unbelievable.
    Stay safe Jaydon.

Every single thing about this stinks!
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

Quote Originally Posted by ms_x_to_the_m View Post
    I dont understand how you can "wait" when a child is missing. Unbelievable.
    Stay safe Jaydon.
    Yeah. Did they just go to bed and call in the morning? What the hell?!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Anyone able to find any info on prior arrests for JH? Since the pic provided seems to be a mugshot. I looked for myself but it appears data on past arrests is scarce.

Maybe if the aunt and baby are missing they thought they would wait and maybe she had taken him for the night and didn't think it was worth alerting the police but then when they still didn't show up in the morning....?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast