1130 users online (191 members and 939 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What changes has President Trump made that you disagree with and why?

What changes that have gone into effect because of Trump's administration make you the most discontent? I'm not talking about what is being talked/rumored about or what you fear will happen, but specifically what has already happened?

Quote Originally Posted by TTF14 View Post
    What changes that have gone into effect because of Trump's administration make you the most discontent? I'm not talking about what is being talked/rumored about or what you fear will happen, but specifically what has already happened?
    What has he done?

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    What has he done?
    This is what I'd like to know too! I know he's tried a few things and then backtracked, but what changes have actually come about as a direct result of Trump's actions?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    This is what I'd like to know too! I know he's tried a few things and then backtracked, but what changes have actually come about as a direct result of Trump's actions?
    45 signed, 4 days after his inauguration, an EO to approve the Dakota Access and Keystone pipelines.

The DAPL has barely begun operations and is already leaking & spilling oil. Trump is also invested in it, so conflict of interest.
    The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Oh, he also appointed Oklahoma's simpleton AG, Scott Pruitt to head up the EPA. Scott Pruitt spend his entire career here fighting the EPA, suing the EPA. 45 cares absolutely nothing about our earth or our environment. I want clean air, water, and soil, 45 & friends want big business with no protection for Mother Earth.
    The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

I am hard-pressed to imagine any change Trump might effect with which I would agree.

I would agree to help him draft his resignation speech, though. I stand ready.
    Always remembering Liz ~

I read that the budget changes to healthcare will increase premiums by 20% next year. That's without a repeal of Obamacare. Which is scary stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyWest View Post
    Oh, he also appointed Oklahoma's simpleton AG, Scott Pruitt to head up the EPA. Scott Pruitt spend his entire career here fighting the EPA, suing the EPA. 45 cares absolutely nothing about our earth or our environment. I want clean air, water, and soil, 45 & friends want big business with no protection for Mother Earth.
    Do you know anything about the potential EPA layoffs?
    Silence means security, silence means approval.

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    What has he done?
    There is already a thread for that.

Right. This one.

The title asks us to discuss changes Trump has made and the poster commented, asking what changes had there been?

I wanted to know, myself. Some posters were actually helpful and listed one change he had made.
    "This is, without a doubt, the whitest thing that has ever happened. Perhaps equally white things have happened in the past. But nothing surpasses this. This is peak white." -Damon Young...

July 4, 1776-January 20, 2017
    RIP

This thread is about the changes he's made, right? And you're asking everyone which of those they disagree with and why.

Please list some changes he's made so other posters can share their opinions on this thread. TIA!

This thread is about the changes he's made, right? And you're asking everyone which of those they disagree with and why.

Please list some changes he's made so other posters can share their opinions on this thread. TIA!
    I started this thread to educate myself. I don't KNOW all of the changes he's made, I just see so much outrage and am personally trying to discern if the outrage is about rumors and his personality or changes he's made that people are justified in freaking out over.

Feel free to not participate in the thread if you don't like the way I phrased the question.
    Last edited by TTF14; 05-31-2017 at 08:20 AM.

I started this thread to educate myself. I don't KNOW all of the changes he's made, I just see so much outrage and am personally trying to discern if the outrage is about rumors and his personality or changes he's made that people are justified in freaking out over.
    Why did you not ask "What changes has Trump made?" or "Do you agree or disagree with the changes Trump has made?" Why do you assume people are freaking out about rumours or his personality? Maybe you should start a thread asking about those instead.

Why did you not ask "What changes has Trump made?" or "Do you agree or disagree with the changes Trump has made?" Why do you assume people are freaking out about rumours or his personality? Maybe you should start a thread asking about those instead.
    As I edited my previous post to say, please free to not participate in this thread if you don't like the way I phrased the question. TIA!

As I edited my previous post to say, please free to not participate in this thread if you don't like the way I phrased the question. TIA!
    As soon as someone can tell us what actual changes he's made I'll be happy to participate!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast