1205 users online (211 members and 994 guests)  

Websleuths News

MO - Trinity Lewis, 13, Salem, 31 May 2017

14019462_G.jpg
    Blond hair
    Blue eyes
    5'3"
    130 lbs
    Trinity was wearing shorts, a shirt and was carrying a yellow and white drawstring bag
    Vehicle is a maroon two tone, extended cab truck
    Abducted from 723 County Road 6090 in Salem, Missouri
    Trinity was believed to be taken by a 50-year-old man with a black beard and another man approximately 30 years old.
    http://www.kfvs12.com/story/35552359...ampaign=buffer

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AM...0/10052/screen
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I live alone on my horse farm, and just had a cat that's been hanging around show up howling at my window in the middle of the night. Not 1 minute later, I got the amber alert notification. Both about gave me a heart attack. I don't know that I'll be going back to bed now!

It's a shame the alert wasn't issued earlier, with 3 hours behind them, the abductors could be anywhere.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    I'm confused, was she taken from home? It says 12am, so midnight, but it says "She was wearing shorts, a shirt and was carrying a yellow and white drawstring bag." That makes it sound like she was out. Not a very populated area for someone to see in the dark either way.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Local news reporting she's found safe! Waiting for news to update their article. I heard this on KCTV news

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

So glad she was found safe. Skiba I have the same questions

Man charged with statutory rape in connection with Amber Alert

According to a press release from the Dent County Sheriff's Office, an investigation revealed the 13-year-old and 19-year-old Gregory Barton were in a romantic relationship that started on the internet. They found Barton, his grandfather and the 13-year-old girl at a home on the 500 block of 5th Street in Bunker, Missouri, at around 6:40 Wednesday morning.
    The two men were taken back to the sheriff's office for questioning, and the girl was released to her parents. Barton was arrested and charged with one count of first-degree statutory rape. He is being held on a $100,000, cash-only bond.
    http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/amber...girl/444357957
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Ai yi yi.