Found Safe IN - Kassie Carman, 14, Indianapolis, 28 May 2017 *Arrest*

Beech Grove police searching for 14-year-old girl
Officers say 14-year-old Kassie Carman ran away from home. She was last seen Sunday at approximately 10:45 p.m.

Kassie was reportedly wearing Mickey Mouse pajamas and a black sweatshirt when she was last seen. Police say she has hazel eyes and blonde or strawberry blonde hair. She’s about 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs about 110 lbs.

Kassie’s parents believe she could possibly be suicidal.

Hey sleuthers help me out. This Kassie girl is believed to be with 25 y/o guy named Blythe A Blanche. Able to pull up instagram a few Facebooks and Kik under that name. There's also pics and seems he's into Satan. I think it's a fake pic. Other name he goes by is James Patterson fake or not Idk. Can someone see if the pic is fake.

I wonder how they know each other? Is the family familiar with him?

does he have a legal obligation to contact authorities since she's under-age, even though she is probably with him willingly?

I wonder how they know each other? Is the family familiar with him?
I'm working on this case for CFSI. The family was not aware of this gentleman until they stumbled upon sm they were unaware she had.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

An updated poster
624e962a6f077bff850cead3f925291e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

[h=1]Police: Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in area motel[/h]
According to the Beech Grove Police Department, Kassie Carman was found sometime Thursday morning at a motel in the area of Thompson Road and U.S. 31.
Carman was found with 25-year-old Joseph Patterson.

Patterson has been taken into custody. He faces preliminary charges for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
http://wishtv.com/2017/06/01/police-missing-14-year-old-girl-found-safe-in-area-motel/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven
Back