Found Deceased IA - Rhonda Apfel, 47, Dunkerton, 27 May 2017

Totally strange all the way around. Her shoes, socks and jacket were found by the water. And the motorcycle being found/parked on a gravel road with the key left in the ignition....also the bike held sentimental value to her so it doesn't sound like she would willingly leave it behind. This does not sound good at all. Did she have a cell phone on her?

key in ignition not that odd IMO but riding on gravel for 3 miles - no way. This will not be good I fear. It's been over 4 days.

So sad for her family to not know...

yeah, i didn't want to say it but immediately feared self harm.

http://www.kwwl.com/story/35542972/...rning-search-for-missing-woman#at_pco=cfd-1.0

I thought this sounded like a motorcycle accident at first, but apparently not the case.
57b39a20cae5fc02898c7f54703de215.jpg

The Wapsi, like alot of rivers in the midwest, is WAY up, with a very fast current right now..not much of a chance of second thoughts if she waded in..I pray for the family, it's seems they certainly don't need anymore heartache associated with Memorial weekend!!

Being a motorcyclist there are many many things wrong with this. First we avoid gravel roads like the plague to ride and park on. Second no one leaves their keys in their bike and walk away from it - like your car you just don't. Jacket keys shoes left more down the road no sense at all we hang our jackets on the bikes. I fear fowl play. Hope I'm wrong and she's found safe

Being a motorcyclist there are many many things wrong with this. First we avoid gravel roads like the plague to ride and park on. Second no one leaves their keys in their bike and walk away from it - like your car you just don't. Jacket keys shoes left more down the road no sense at all we hang our jackets on the bikes. I fear fowl play. Hope I'm wrong and she's found safe
It seems someone wanted to make it appear she went in the water.

I ride key in ignition never left coat shoes on ground no we use the bike gravel roads are avoided like the plague. Hope I'm wrong something is very wrong. Any updates??

LITTLETON – Authorities have called off an almost three-week search for a missing Waterloo woman after finding a body in the Wapsipinicon River Thursday night.

Black Hawk County Sheriff Tony Thompson said identification of the female body is pending the results of an autopsy, which is likely several days out, but the location of the remains, tattoos and other circumstances are consistent with the disappearance of 47-year-old Rhonda Apfel.
http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/up...cle_87de258f-257d-5c9f-ade3-7fa258ff3053.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back