CA CA - Joseph Robles (AKA Freeman), 20, Pittsburg, May 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
joseph_robles_aka_joseph_freeman_missing_pittsburg_ca_police-1496338162-6826.jpg

CONTRA COSTA COUNTY, CA -- Police in Pittsburg sought the public's help Thursday in locating a missing man.

According to police, 20-year-old Joseph Robles, who is also known as Joseph Freeman, is voluntarily missing and there is no foul play suspected in his disappearance.

It was not clear how long it has been since Robles went missing.
https://patch.com/california/concord-ca/help-find-missing-pittsburg-man-police

Someone had to have called in this missing person. What date did they notice he wasn't around?

Someone had to have called in this missing person. What date did they notice he wasn't around?

Kinda strange he has two names, isn't it? And not many details about the story... hmmm...

Not knowing his family situation, I'm guessing he was raised by a step parent. The two names thing seems to be common when young people grow up with step parents and things like that. I've seen it in a lot of cases here. We even have one other open that I know of for Jon Reynoso aka Jon Darling.

There are NO details. I can't find anything on him in social media, or anywhere else for that matter. If they want help finding him, they need to give the public a LOT more than just a name.

it could be both his bio mom and bio dads names. Mexican ppl do that.

it could be both his bio mom and bio dads names. Mexican ppl do that.

Mother's last name is Robles and father's is Freeman. Last seen on 5/2/17 around 4:30 pm (from what I have been told). His mother reported to Pittsburg Police Dept. on 5/2/17, when he did not return to the place they were sitting at the library. He left all his personal belongings at the table with his mother and has not been seen since.

Family and friends are still holding out hope that he is still alive and will be found. Thank you for any help you can offer to this missing person's case.

So he and his mom were at the library, he got up and took nothing and left, and never came back?

Why did he get up and walk away? Where did he say he was going? Does the library have cameras?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back