771 users online (97 members and 674 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

FL - Naomi Jones, 12, Pensacola, 31 May 2017 *Arrest*

Police search for missing Escambia County 12-year-old girl

Naomi Jones was last seen at about noon Wednesday in front of Aspen Village Apartments on East Johnson Avenue in Pensacola, according to a post on the Escambia County Sheriff's Office Facebook page.
    last seen wearing a red tank top and denim shorts with the American flag.

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2017/0...irl/364310001/

Any word on Naomi? Has she been located? Please,,, let this child be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeaTime View Post
    Any word on Naomi? Has she been located? Please,,, let this child be safe!
    According to this: http://wkrg.com/2017/06/01/active-se...-in-pensacola/ FBI is now involved.

Beautiful young woman.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Naomi is still missing this morning. KlaasKids are continuing their search at 10 a.m., but the weather is going to be nasty for the next few days. I'm even more worried for her because the area she went missing from is very close to Interstate 10. No Amber Alert because no one saw a vehicle - she just disappeared.

Officers, Volunteers Search Through the Night for Missing Girl

Hurry says her children went for a walk Wednesday, returned home to Aspen Village Apartments, and then Naomi went back out for whatever reason. She left her cellphone, purse, and keys behind. No one has seen or heard from her since Wednesday at 1:00.
    The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and FBI are also working this case. Escambia Search and Rescue, and Klaas Kids have mobile command centers set up at Olive Baptist Church.
    http://wkrg.com/2017/06/01/active-se...-in-pensacola/
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

The search now expands beyond Pensacola as federal agents search for her across the country.

Naomi's mother believes someone knows where her daughter is.

Naomi's image and description are being featured on digital billboards across the county.

http://weartv.com/news/local/federal...pensacola-girl

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    The search now expands beyond Pensacola as federal agents search for her across the country.

Naomi's mother believes someone knows where her daughter is.

Naomi's image and description are being featured on digital billboards across the county.

http://weartv.com/news/local/federal...pensacola-girl
    I wonder what information they have that led them to expand the search across the country. I don't think I have seen the FBI do this before. Anyone else?
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Has anyone searched to see if Naomi has a Snap Chat account? I don't have one, so I cannot search.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by marshamccheese View Post
    Naomi is still missing this morning. KlaasKids are continuing their search at 10 a.m., but the weather is going to be nasty for the next few days. I'm even more worried for her because the area she went missing from is very close to Interstate 10. No Amber Alert because no one saw a vehicle - she just disappeared.
    I have driven that area. Not too bad. Not good either. Interstate concerning with tourist season. I am little concerned with the homeless people that hang around university near I-10. Also living there for 20 years I never knew their is water/lake near there as I see on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I wonder what information they have that led them to expand the search across the country. I don't think I have seen the FBI do this before. Anyone else?
    I wondered the same..maybe because her home is close to the interstate..? or, maybe they found something on her phone..? I'm so scared for her.

Agreed, never good news when the FBI gets involved. When that level of resources is put into an investigation there's a reason for it

I assume they have checked the water. I am sure there are rso in the area. sigh. She was dressed for memorial weekend and went missing.

It seems Aspen Apartments may be Johnson Lakes. I wonder how long she has lived there?
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 06-02-2017 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    I have driven that area. Not too bad. Not good either. Interstate concerning with tourist season. I am little concerned with the homeless people that hang around university near I-10. Also living there for 20 years I never knew their is water/lake near there as I see on the map.
    There's so much traffic, it's hard to believe nobody saw anything. I've lived in P'cola for 27 years, not that far from her home, and didn't realize there was water near there - that explains why I heard they're searching waterways. Surely they've searched the homeless camps..

No new updates but they are still searching. They are expanding to search waterways today.

Chief Deputy Chip Simmons from the Escambia County Sheriff's Office giving us the latest on the search for 12-year-old Naomi Jones.
    https://www.facebook.com/hannahrmack...1640874580490/
    - Audrey Hepburn

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast