1298 users online (218 members and 1080 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    224

    FL - Orange Co., WhtMale 'Eddie Doe' UP576, 20-40, possibly transient, Mar'90

    Saw this guy on Can You Identify Me? But of course the blogspot for them doesn't work anymore as like I said for the West Palm Beach JD.

    Here is Eddie Doe's Namus: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/576?page=images
    I don't believe he has a doe network though but if someone would like to put him in the doe network that would be great

    Eddie Doe
    Case Info: Found on March 16, 1990
    Case #: 1990-000264
    Estimated Age: 20-40
    Race: White
    Sex: Male
    Weight: Cannot Estimate
    Height: 6'8

    Skeletal Remains, died possibly 1988-1990

    Address 17400 S. Orange Avenue
    Address 2Wooded area
    City:Orlando
    State:Florida
    County:Orange
    Circumstances: Skeletal remains were found in a wooded area behind Sewell's Plastics. Also found were recent paths and shacks indicating recent occupation by transients.

    Hair, and Eye color: undetermined

    Clothing: None

    Dental Charts are available and entered
    DNA sample submitted and complete

    Local Contact:
    AgencyDist 9 Medical Examiners Ofc
    Phone: 407-836-9400

    Case Manager:
    Name: Ashley Shaughnessy
    Phone: 407-836-9400

    Regional Administrator:
    Name: Carrie Sutherland
    carrie.sutherland@unthsc.edu
    Phone: 817-202-5931
    Last edited by ghostINshell; 06-02-2017 at 02:07 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    224
    Op I found it!!! His can u identify me?

    https://canyouidentifyme.blogspot.co...eless.html?m=1

    Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    224
    I doubt this is him because his car was found in Idaho and also the time between when he was last seen and the JD'S. His height is in the right area.
    IDK why but they just look soooo much alike.
    https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/28473/22/

    Jason Michael Goddard


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    224

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    17,524
    Six-foot-eight is really tall.

    Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    17,524
    Six-foot-eight is really tall. Goddard is the only one even remotely tall enough. But the timeline pretty much rules him out.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Six-foot-eight is really tall. Goddard is the only one even remotely tall enough. But the timeline pretty much rules him out.
    Tru tru I was thinking that too.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    17,524
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostINshell View Post
    Tru tru I was thinking that too.
    The facial resemblance is really startling, though, including the unusual earlobes. I wonder if there's any chance the UID's interval was entered wrong? Two weeks instead of two years would be about right.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    St.Louis, MO
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    The facial resemblance is really startling, though, including the unusual earlobes. I wonder if there's any chance the UID's interval was entered wrong? Two weeks instead of two years would be about right.
    Unfortunately the fact that the remains are listed as skeletal to me lessens that chance since that'd be two things that would have had to have been incorrectly put in. And if the remains were skeletal then a lot of the resemblance (ear loves, brow shape etc) was just guess work and not neccisarily accurate. That resemblance is really startling though.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    17,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Strangelove View Post
    Unfortunately the fact that the remains are listed as skeletal to me lessens that chance since that'd be two things that would have had to have been incorrectly put in. And if the remains were skeletal then a lot of the resemblance (ear loves, brow shape etc) was just guess work and not neccisarily accurate. That resemblance is really startling though.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I agree a mistake is very unlikely.

    Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    899
    I was reading and I think there is a typo in the height.. on Namus it reads
    Height (inches)68, Estimated not 6'8 so I think the John Doe is a much shorter man at 5'8.
    https://identifyus.org/en/cases/576?page=images

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by madamx View Post
    I was reading and I think there is a typo in the height.. on Namus it reads
    Height (inches)68, Estimated not 6'8 so I think the John Doe is a much shorter man at 5'8.
    https://identifyus.org/en/cases/576?page=images
    So maybe we should look for someone in between that height range.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    224
    Just bumping eddie up.... I really hope he gets identified soon... I can't believe an attractive guy like him is still unidentified for 27 years...

    Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    224
    Ya know I just thought this up but could Eddie Doe possibly be hispanic??? Maybe puerto Rican or Cuban???

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    899
    I have thought about that with a lot of unidentified especially in Florida after 1980
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostINshell View Post
    Ya know I just thought this up but could Eddie Doe possibly be hispanic??? Maybe puerto Rican or Cuban???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2017, 08:40 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2016, 02:30 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 11:45 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 02:10 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 06:56 PM

Tags for this Thread