Bin Laden's niece appears in GQ magazine

Since she changed her name, why is she in a magazine with a picture, announcing her old name if she's so worried about people hating on her for being a Bin Laden? That seems counter-productive IMO.

shopper said:
Since she changed her name, why is she in a magazine with a picture, announcing her old name if she's so worried about people hating on her for being a Bin Laden? That seems counter-productive IMO.

My thoughts exactly.

shopper said:

That's what I was wondering too !!

Hmmm and I thought she was going for "Best Burka (sp?)"!! *snicker* Maybe she's trying to lure him out. :D

lisag said:
That's what I was wondering too !!
I could be imagining this, but I thought that I heard (on television) that she had a book out. If this is the case, I guess that this is her way of getting "exposure." :rolleyes:

Wonder if her uncle will bomb her home since he hates everything America represents????

From the looks of those pictures, she certainly has adopted American values!!

Cypros said:
From the looks of those pictures, she certainly has adopted American values!!

She's very beautiful. I can just see the advertisements for her law firm.

I can handle your divorce, your car accident case and your sexual fantasies. No charge for consultations. :angel: :angel: :angel:

I am sure she will get a lot of business. She combines sexy bombshell and threatening danger in one package -- that will satisfy many men's fantasies.

Husband bin sneakin - then call the "other" bin Laden..

Husband bin punchin? - she'll sure show you how to HIDE...

Just call, "I changed my name", Attorney at Law

sorry but I just can`t accept anyone who comes from the shadows after a tragedy. :snooty:

She`s got a big nose as well :crazy:

GoldenGoose said:
sorry but I just can`t accept anyone who comes from the shadows after a tragedy. :snooty:

She`s got a big nose as well :crazy:
OooooH! We have the same tastes! Big is not always ...uuhm Better?

Well, I don't like her, and wouldn't trust her at all because she is a bin laden. In my opinion, she's not attractive at all. What right does she have to call attention to herself and to her business. She could completely change her name, live in Europe, whatever it takes except flaunting it all in New York and trying to talk people into accepting her.

nanandjim said:
I could be imagining this, but I thought that I heard (on television) that she had a book out. If this is the case, I guess that this is her way of getting "exposure." :rolleyes:
Her mother has a book out. Pretty scary living in that family. She did not let her daughters live in Saudi Arabia, they were raised in home country, Switzerland, away from that nutcase of a family she married into. I believe she is still trying to divorce binLaden's brother.

All she is doing is drawing attention to herself......she borderlines on as crazy as her uncle.She better get her clothes on & go hide in a hole before some of the people deeply affected by 911 shows her what pain, misery & loss is all about! :doh: :truce:

To me, it looks like she is trying to separate herself from extremist Muslim values in a very public and clear way. That kind of picture is a better renouncement of what binLadin stands for than any amount of writing she could do. I don't see any reason to care about that myself - you can't help who your parents are - but I think that's what she's trying to do. It's hard to get yourself out of that family in the public's opinion - both the muslim public and the rest of the world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back