951 users online (154 members and 797 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    I'd like a forensic accountant to view the sons' finances. I don't think the elder Dermond's finances have anything to do nefariously with their sons.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
    Oh I see, yes I agree...........no probable cause to go there.....yet........check mate..........

IIRC, one son had a bit of financial problems not long before the murders. Maybe two years? He moved his family to Florida where his brother lived.

Also, one brother was very active on FB after the murders, but I don't recall which one.

However, I don't recall what the reference to the "lying daughter" was over. Guess I missed it. Could someone inform me?

I wonder about the finances of the grandkids too. they must be in their 30's?

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew71 View Post
    I wonder about the finances of the grandkids too. they must be in their 30's?
    Maybe 40s

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Maybe 40s

Yes. I'm wondering if they were all questioned.

Again, IIRC correctly, their grandchildren were young. Maybe one or two were college age, but that was the oldest.

Yes. I'm wondering if they were all questioned.
    Sorry. The grandkids? I think they are young.

Quote Originally Posted by 1&2&3 View Post
    Again, IIRC correctly, their grandchildren were young. Maybe one or two were college age, but that was the oldest.
    Really! That's surprising, given the Dermond's ages.

Really! That's surprising, given the Dermond's ages.
    You're right. But I seem to recall pictures on one of the son's FB had pictures of his children who were young. (I was surprised to see that the son would display his family so prominently after his parent's vicious murders but the pictures did disappear not long after that as I recall. I wonder if he was sternly advised that displaying children on a FB page after what appeared to be a hit on the parents was a very bad idea.) And I would agree wholeheartedly with that.

SWORN: a podcast coming out on this case this wednesday on itunes I think.. Go to upandvanished.com episode 20, the tail end at 40 or something, gives some more info on it, I was so excited I havent even tried to upload anything before i could tell you all about it................Payne Lindsey got Tara Grinstead case stirred up last Aug or so and he is very detail oriented, LOVE His pods, not sure if he or one of his partners are doing the podcast on the dermonds, I wrote in requesting this one as Im sure many must have as well.......can't wait!! Maybe SS will WANT to give more info now so he'll be real popular LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dancinunderthemoon View Post
    SWORN: a podcast coming out on this case this wednesday on itunes I think.. Go to upandvanished.com episode 20, the tail end at 40 or something, gives some more info on it, I was so excited I havent even tried to upload anything before i could tell you all about it................Payne Lindsey got Tara Grinstead case stirred up last Aug or so and he is very detail oriented, LOVE His pods, not sure if he or one of his partners are doing the podcast on the dermonds, I wrote in requesting this one as Im sure many must have as well.......can't wait!! Maybe SS will WANT to give more info now so he'll be real popular LOL
    https://www.swornpodcast.com/

and facebook.com search SWORN

Quote Originally Posted by dancinunderthemoon View Post
    https://www.swornpodcast.com/

and facebook.com search SWORN
    looks like this cast will pod on many cases, possibly more the law enforcement side of things but well we can dream, hopefully well get some new info on the D's if nothing else.....we need a podcast dedicated to the D's case, I really really like the way Payne Lindsey did Tara Grinsteads podcast and it's still ongoing, getting deeper each time

I was SO excited to hear this case will be discussed in SWORN! Looking forward to the podcast launch this week!

Listening to it now

is there a video or is it just audio. I was just getting to the good part and it ended so I assume that was a long trailer I just heard

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast