1104 users online (246 members and 858 guests)  

Websleuths News

MN - Kasina Smith, 13 mos, Coon Rapids, 2 June 2017

Authorities issued an Amber Alert Friday after a man kidnapped a 13-month-old child and her mother in Coon Rapids.

The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension says officials are searching for Milo Levell Smith after he allegedly kidnapped Kasina Smith and her 25-year-old mother, Erica Liasha Crumb, shortly before 1 p.m. near a doctor’s office on the 9000 block of Spring Drive Northwest.

(...)

Smith was said to be driving a 2001 Chrysler Sebring LXI with Minnesota license plate: 589LRK. It’s unclear where the mid-size car was headed following the kidnapping.
    http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/0...n-coon-rapids/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KayElJay; 06-02-2017 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Forgot link

Smith has 17 different criminal convictions on his record with offenses dating back to 2010.

Among them:
    * Fleeing a police officer (twice)
    * Aggravated robbery
    * Theft (twice)
    * DWI
    * Domestic violence
    * Driving on a suspended license (twice)

According to records, the Department of Public Safety canceled his driver's license a week ago - on May 26 - for being "inimical to public safety." Meaning unfriendly or hostile, tending to obstruct or harm.
    http://kstp.com/news/coon-rapids-hos...alert/4502535/

Update: Mother and baby found safe.
    https://www.facebook.com/GoMNNews/po...Y2EgY3J1bWI%3D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Was waiting for other stations to confirm.

- Audrey Hepburn