1099 users online (188 members and 911 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

KS - William, 12, & Ethan Thompson, 5, Damien Wright 2, Wichita, 2 June 2017

12270-14313.jpg12270-14314.jpg12270-14315.jpg12270-14316.jpg

On 06-02-2017, at 5:22pm, the Wichita Police Department provided the following information to the KBI:

At approximately 12:21pm, the Wichita Fire Department responded to a residential fire at 321 N. Ash St, Wichita, KS. During their efforts at the location, they discovered a deceased woman. The Wichita Police Department consider the death suspicious, and the full identification of the deceased is pending due to the fire. WPD believes that there are three children associated with the deceased that are missing and are with a person they consider a suspect. The suspect was last seen leaving the location in the above listed vehicle.

Call 911 immediately if you have seen a missing child, suspect, or suspect vehicle. If you have other information on a missing child, call 911 or the Wichita Police Department at 316-383-4661.

Note: further details will be coming with this evolving situation.
    http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AM...0/10060/screen
    Last edited by perfectingpink; 06-02-2017 at 08:25 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Amber Alert: Three Missing Brothers from Wichita
    Police believe they may be with 29-year-old Dane Wright. He may be driving a 2001 White Ford Focus with the license plate number of 718 JHX.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    Jebus.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the heck!!! You guys are FAST!!!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Please don't hurt those babies!

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    On 06-02-2017, at 5:22pm, the Wichita Police Department provided the following information to the KBI:

At approximately 12:21pm, the Wichita Fire Department responded to a residential fire at 321 N. Ash St, Wichita, KS. During their efforts at the location, they discovered a deceased woman. The Wichita Police Department consider the death suspicious, and the full identification of the deceased is pending due to the fire. WPD believes that there are three children associated with the deceased that are missing and are with a person they consider a suspect. The suspect was last seen leaving the location in the above listed vehicle.

Call 911 immediately if you have seen a missing child, suspect, or suspect vehicle. If you have other information on a missing child, call 911 or the Wichita Police Department at 316-383-4661.

Note: further details will be coming with this evolving situation."

I got this alert a bit ago also....unfortunately in the 7 hours that have elapsed they could be anywhere in a circle bordering Dallas to Denver to the northern border of Nebraska to the St. Louis area.

- Audrey Hepburn

One person found dead after house fire near 2nd & Ash

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/One...425968663.html
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Definitely some clues there on what/why this may be happening.

My sister just messaged me and she works with the aunt of these children.
    - Audrey Hepburn

We're getting new photos of the suspect, 29 year old Dane Wright. If you see him, call 911 immediately. He could be driving a 2001 Ford Focus with the Kansas license plate number of 718 JHX.

https://www.facebook.com/kwchnews/po...55383315457421
    - Audrey Hepburn

The vehicle has been found near 47th and Broadway. I will link when it is in an article. This was written on the banner on TV.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Marking My Spot Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dane is in custody and all three children are safe!
    - Audrey Hepburn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast