1189 users online (152 members and 1037 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2017.05.09 - Director of FBI Comey- Fired #3

Last edited by bessie; 06-02-2017 at 09:16 PM.
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

I wonder if his testimony will be blocked by the White House.

I don't think it would be a wise move on Trump's part.

Next week will be interesting.

I hope the truth comes out soon.

Have a good night everyone.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    for there is nothing heavier than compassion. Not even one's own pain weighs so heavy as the pain one feels with someone, for someone, a pain intensified by the imagination and prolonged by a hundred echoes.” ― Milan Kundera, The Unbearable Lightness of Being

CARIIS is offline "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?

Tid Bits!

I am confident I am not alone in this quagmire! There is so much junk going on its hard to figure out where to |put" this!

But I def wanted to give a heads up. Talk about the scoop! Ha Megen Kelly grabs Putin this Sunday on MSNBC.

When I saw it I thought about you all (hence post!) but ya know what then I thought (I will have to watch) but thought oh pls ya really in the mood to watch another pathological liar!!

I suppose the answer will be I will try to get it! I have a very weird time getting MSNBC live sometimes it works and then it does not

This Sunday. Have gone thro lots of stuff with miss megan hated her never watched her. But then I saw a replay clip[ of that debate night and with her first question it was love intstantly ha (about his treatment of woman)

Then got addicted to her - I thought she was just a Fox witch. On talk shows she incredibly bright, warm , great sense of humor /

Not my Rachel (no one!) but in fairness, I thought god for you Megan you go girl

There was also another angle tonight that was interesting in terms of Putin. At first all this stuff over here has been fun for him to watch us fall apart.

It was like a bonus - but in the beginning, the real deal was I gave you all tons of money- and you were supposed to address the sanctions and did not.

He is now kinda peod now. That is why he is getting snarky now

He wants his sanction money back, he wants the two spy houses back.

There was also a deal (quick) but the deal is our little Miss Kelly And might be having some hands in the money.!!

It is endless. Also, Rosenthal or whatever the firing guy might end up have to recuse himself cause at the end of the day he is gonna a be witness .

Gonna try to do this the best I can it was complicated

Just gonna short bursts

Three people talking executive priv

It's not a right He could if wants play that game but in all liklihood he wont get it from a judge , It was designed (just like therapy) to give the other people the feelings of safety that what we discuss is ours alone. But he has been blabbing so kinda already blown.

Suddenly resonated with me. In marital therapy, if a spouse says something in indiv to me that privileged unless I got a release. But when it is back to three of us in session and she says directly to her husband with me in the room I am breaking nothing if I bring it back up - she already told him in my presence. Priledge and confidentliality dont apply,

My vote is he will do it just to stall and play power control issues

He really has no right to even try - he was babbling all about to the Russians and Twitter so his notion that he can now be worried about us knowing is pretty - well - Trumpeeee now isnt it!

Another guy (seen him before he is kinda rude but knows his stuff) his bottom line this is absurd - then is not Eec Priv for cover ups - not how this is gonna play.

He is all over the place chit and chatting with our biggest enemy and he is gonna try to say Comey can't talk to our congress for get it thats nonsense

Americans and Congress have the right to know what Trump said to Comey and Comey thoughts

He is a private citizen - he has first amendment rights if he wants to talk with cockroaches that's his choice! He was adamant that they won't even try (I don't trust them - at this point they got nothing to lose but just be a d*** which he has proven himself to like being .

Another panel person was a bit more in the middle

Ah they just did a tease of Megan and Putin clip you go girl !!

Miss Megan was not playing around !!

I am wondering if Trumpee poo poo might be catching on a tiny tiny bit - I expected the firing spree to happen by now .

Maybe now that Jareds tushie is on the chopping block he might be making the old man slow down!!
    Last edited by CARIIS; 06-02-2017 at 11:14 PM.
    I tried to be normal once-- it was the worst two months of my life!

CARIIS is offline "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?
    Quote Originally Posted by kaen View Post
    I wonder if his testimony will be blocked by the White House.
    sd

Even after what I learned tonight I think they will do the dance and try to block.

Anyone know how long that could delay everything cause my sense was it could be challenged when if he tries.

Spacey Spicer was directly asked and he gave his standard answer ==nothing!

My TV will not survive if I attempt to watch Megyn's interview with Putin.

beep

CNN reporting two NY outlets are reporting now that Trump will not stop Com ey

Expert: This is a big deal - we can reve up obstruction of justice

I will believe it when it happens!! (him not being blocked !)
    Last edited by CARIIS; 06-02-2017 at 11:32 PM.

You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-co...192743515.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump is still looking for a new FBI director more than three weeks after he fired James Comey, and sources familiar with the recruiting process say it has been chaotic and that job interviews led by Trump have been brief.

Three close associates of three contenders for the job, all of whom have been interviewed by Trump, said the candidates were summoned to the White House for 10- to 20-minute conversations with Trump, Vice President Mike Pence and Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

On Wednesday Rod Rosenstein will speak - one day before Comey is scheduled to speak before the State Intelligence Committee. The scheduled agenda is discuss the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-in...illance-2017-6

Rosenstein stated disparaging comments in his three page memo about Comey.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39866767
    Last edited by zencompass; 06-03-2017 at 09:11 AM.

Schedule for Senate Intelligence Committee: (in particular, June 7 and June 8)

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/hearings

From article (below):

"Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers and Deputy U.S. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will appear before the committee in both open public and closed-door hearings on Wednesday to discuss the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA, the committee said in a statement."

"The next day, former FBI Director James Comey, who was fired by President Donald Trump last month, is scheduled to testify before the same committee."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN18T2EV
    Last edited by zencompass; 06-03-2017 at 09:12 AM.

Members who are on the Senate Intelligence Committee:

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Dexter you find the funniest chit.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Even if the President invokes executive privilege and prevents Comey from testifying next week, he's simply delaying the inevitable. Comey will testify at some point in some venue during the ongoing investigation, and the President will not be able to stop it from going forward. Those who have nothing to hide - hide nothing.

I think Mr. Trump is going to appoint Jared to FBI Director. He is skilled, talented and there is nothing he can't do if he puts his mind to it.

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast