Found Deceased AZ - Frank Bennett, 50, Phoenix, 31 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Father missing after house fire in Phoenix

Heather Kain hasn't seen her father Frank Bennett since he dropped off his dog at her house on Wednesday.

"He was gonna have pest control guys come over the next day," said Kain.

But just before dawn Thursday, Bennett’s house went up in flames.

"The fire broke out, there were two explosions and the whole house caught fire," said Kain.

Neighbors didn't see Bennett make it outside but police and fire didn't find anyone inside.

According to Kain, her father’s cell phone, wallet and keys are gone. She has reached out to him through emails, social media and phone calls, but hasn't heard anything.

"He has no enemies I can think of. They love him at work. He only has a few very close friends. He is a creature of habit. He goes to and from work the same time every day. He comes home, works on his car and walks his dog. He is a simple guy. He doesn’t party or drink or gamble. He doesn’t have any medical issues. This whole thing is so crazy. I just want to know where he is," said Kain.

Bennett hasn't been back to work since the fire.

All his daughter wants is to know her dad is safe and alive.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/35579735/father-missing-after-house-fire-in-phoenix

335e9e8ede36387ec185782ea4222ad8.jpg
11679728c905d74e32d75eb9e5c4639b.jpg
49c161581623f1653a35f4acddbc3537.jpg

No sign of his body, but his keys, wallet and phone are gone. I wonder if he was having financial or personal problems.

<modsnip>

Unfortunatelly the first, there is a ******** for funeral and it sounds as suicide :-(

When I read he had taken the dog to stay with his daughter, that surely signaled a possible suicide, IMO.
We have seen that before.
This poor family.

IMO

So sorry to hear about his passing. Thank you for posting this story LisaWL7TR.

Btw - you probably already know this and it was just a typo, but the abbreviation for Arizona is AZ. AR is Arkansas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear about his passing. Thank you for posting this story LisaWL7TR.

Btw - you probably already know this and it was just a typo, but the abbreviation for Arizona is AZ. AR is Arkansas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oops. Too early. Sorry.

I do wonder about the explosion.
I also agree about the dog.

I reported my post.

hmmm, nothing in MSM yet about him being found. So sad that his new banner will be a sad one.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back