1290 users online (189 members and 1101 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FL - Multiple fatalities in Shooting in Orlando, 5th June 2017

Breaking News

Multiple people are dead after a shooting at an Orlando, Florida business Monday morning.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office tweeted at 9:12am that there had been 'multiple fatalities' in the shooting but that the situation has been 'stabilized'.

They confirmed that there is no shooter at large, but would not say whether the shooter has been taken into custody or is dead.

The shooting happened around 8am, near the Gerber Collision and Class Center, in an industrial area on North Forsyth Road near Hanging Moss Road.

No further details - such as the exact number of fatalities or the cause of the shooting - have been released.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4j8THL36u
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

I heard on Fox the police will be having a PC soon.

What a sad day.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

FL - workplace shooting in Orlando, 5 dead - 5 June 2017

Five people are dead after a shooting at a business in Orlando, Florida.

The gunman is among the dead, police officials have now confirmed after they received information of a ‘multiple fatality’ incident in an industrial area.

The incident took place on Forsyth Road with road closures being put in place around the scene.
    Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/05/mass-s...#ixzz4j8Zz0avA

"Five people, including the shooter, are dead after a shooting at an Orlando, Florida business headquarters, CNN affiliate WFTV reports.

Police say there is no connection to terrorism. It appears to be a work-related incident, WFTV says.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/05/us...ies/index.html
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Jun 5 2017, 10:23 am ET

Orlando Shooting: Multiple Fatalities Reported After Gunfire Erupts at Business

by Kalhan Rosenblatt

Multiple people were killed in a shooting at a business in Orlando, Florida, on Monday morning, according to Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The shooting was first reported around 8 a.m., according to NBC News affiliate WESH.
    An Orange County spokesman confirmed to NBC News that the suspect was dead, but did not specify how that person died...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...siness-n768256

Bird of Paradise is offline Tell me everything you saw...and what you think it means
    It's a sad statment when I see headlines such as this and have to look to see if it's a new thread or not.

Same thing happened with the London thread. I thought it was old news at first.

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Per CNN: Press conference expected shortly.

Bird of Paradise is offline Tell me everything you saw...and what you think it means
    Per your link

A sister of one of the employees told reporters gathered at the scene that her relative was using the bathroom when she heard a "loud bang."

.....that when she exited the bathroom, she saw a deceased victim on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Jun 5 2017, 10:23 am ET

Orlando Shooting: Multiple Fatalities Reported After Gunfire Erupts at Business

by Kalhan Rosenblatt

Multiple people were killed in a shooting at a business in Orlando, Florida, on Monday morning, according to Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The shooting was first reported around 8 a.m., according to NBC News affiliate WESH.
    An Orange County spokesman confirmed to NBC News that the suspect was dead, but did not specify how that person died...

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

Survivor called from bathroom: ‘My boss is dead’

Associated Press 9:29 a.m. ET June 5, 2017

Orlando, Fla. — Multiple people are dead after a shooting inside a business in an industrial park on Monday. Authorities converged on the area and announced that the situation has been contained.
    Shelley Adams said her sister, Sheila McIntyre, called her from the company’s bathroom during the shooting and was very upset.

She kept repeating “My boss is dead. My boss is dead,” Adams said...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...ing/102511530/

Such a horrible thing to read. These people reported to work like any other day and then, all of a sudden, they are murdered by some disgruntled co-worker. I just don't understand how our society has come to this. Ten years ago I never would have believed or expected these incidents to become the norm and almost an everyday occurrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Paradise View Post
    It's a sad statment when I see headlines such as this and have to look to see if it's a new thread or not.

Same thing happened with the London thread. I thought it was old news at first.

Dear Bird of Paradise,

That was exactly my initial reaction.

Sending prayers of strength, comfort and love to the families who lost their loved ones in this senseless tragedy.

Saddens my heart so much.
    for there is nothing heavier than compassion. Not even one's own pain weighs so heavy as the pain one feels with someone, for someone, a pain intensified by the imagination and prolonged by a hundred echoes.” ― Milan Kundera, The Unbearable Lightness of Being

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    Such a horrible thing to read. These people reported to work like any other day and then, all of a sudden, they are murdered by some disgruntled co-worker. I just don't understand how our society has come to this. Ten years ago I never would have believed or expected these incidents to become the norm and almost an everyday occurrence.
    ITA! Blondie!

It seems more and more there are many in our society who refuse to take accountability and blame for their own actions/wrongdoing. The sore losers must harm totally innocent others instead of looking at themselves. Why we have become a society with so many in it that must blame someone else for everything and I truly don't know how we got here.

At one time Americans were strong enough to look inwardly, and take full responsibility for their own actions/mistakes/bad choices even if it was their family members including their own children if they had erred.

But now it seems blame is placed anywhere else other than were it should be placed. Why we have so many who constantly seem to never want to admit their own wrongdoings or that of their children etc is puzzling to me. The saying 'not my child or children' has become so commonplace.

I have no doubt this sore loser was another who acted out violently because they just couldn't accept they were most likely the main one at fault for all of their perceived problems.

I certainly hope we see a drastic change in attitude where more and more people will once again return to admitting their own faults/mistakes or those in their own family, while learning from their mistakes to make them even stronger instead of lashing out so violently against others.

Prayers for all of the family members who have had their lives changed forever by losing their precious family members who were only going about their workday to fulfill their job duties where they were employed. How very tragic and sad.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    It's SO SAD. I believe a acts like this are terrorism, too. Absolutely. And I just don't understand why this continues to happen. I just know it's going to be for some pathetic reason (not that any reason is justified), like they were fired or some office love triangle or something.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Can someone please update us on the presser? I'm unable to watch.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Jun 5 2017, 11:57 am ET

Orlando Shooting: 5 Killed at RV Business by Angry Ex-Employee

by Kalhan Rosenblatt

A disgruntled former employee at an Orlando, Florida RV accessory business fatally shot five workers Monday morning before turning the gun on himself, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The shooting was first reported around 8 a.m. at the headquarters for Fiamma, Inc. Once deputies arrived on scene, they found three men and one woman already dead, Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said during a press conference.

A fifth man was transported to a nearby hospital where he died, according to Demings.
    The 45-year-old suspect, who was fired from Fiamma Inc. in April, shot himself, Demings said. The suspect's name was not released...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast