Unsolved - Jeff Davis 8

Butterfly_Rises

The truth will hurt, but the lies will kill you
Reaction score
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]From May 2005 - Nov 2009, 8 Beautiful women from Jennings and Lake Charles Louisiana (Jefferson Davis Parish) mysteriously disappeared only to be found murdered shortly after disappearing. The victims were either intimately connected and/or related. 8 years on and zero answers. The victims names and ages (17-30) are as follows:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]The first victim, Loretta Lynn Lewis, 28, was found floating in a river by a fisherman on May 20, 2005. Other victims included Ernestine Marie Daniels Patterson, 30; Kristen Gary Lopez, 21; Whitnei Dubois, 26; Laconia “Muggy” Brown, 23; Crystal Shay Benoit Zeno, 24; and Brittney Gary, 17. The final body of Necole Guillory, 26, was found off Interstate 10 in 2009.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay-Semibold]Causes of death[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay-Bold][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Patterson and Brown had their throats slit; the other bodies were in too advanced state of decomposition to determine the cause of death, though asphyxia is a suspected cause of death.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][SUP]Many suspects questioned, but due to police mistakes and unethical behavior two cases collapsed. The woman have been publicly trashed because of drug use and prostitution practices. Many theories are flying around and some with merit. All the women were associated with one particular house. A truck that one victim was last seen in was sold from an inmate to a local police detective and wash washed and detailed, then not examined for FIFTEEN months after the murder. Many witnesses state the women had sex with city officials, one in particular while she was an inmate. Another theory suggests a couple women knew to much, I.e. witnessed a raid on a local drug dealer who was unarmed but shot dead. Many family members share similar statements of how the loved one lived in fear, knowing they would be murdered. Two victims told their mothers it was local cops who were killing the girls. [/SUP][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][SUP]The victim Muggy Brown was discovered on a road in front of the local police firing range, by a police officer, her body was soaked in bleach. [/SUP][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][SUP]Key note ***[/SUP][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]The women all also served as informants for the police about the local drug trade and often provided police with information about other Jeff Davis 8 victims before their own deaths. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]It doesn't matter these women used drugs or a lifestyle they struggled with. These women are daughters, sisters, Aunts, and every single one was a mother. Their children and family deserve justice. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SFUIDisplay]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]From May 2005 - Nov 2009, 8 Beautiful women from Jennings and Lake Charles Louisiana (Jefferson Davis Parish) mysteriously disappeared only to be found murdered shortly after disappearing. The victims were either intimately connected and/or related. 8 years on and zero answers. The victims names and ages (17-30) are as follows:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]The first victim, Loretta Lynn Lewis, 28, was found floating in a river by a fisherman on May 20, 2005. Other victims included Ernestine Marie Daniels Patterson, 30; Kristen Gary Lopez, 21; Whitnei Dubois, 26; Laconia “Muggy” Brown, 23; Crystal Shay Benoit Zeno, 24; and Brittney Gary, 17. The final body of Necole Guillory, 26, was found off Interstate 10 in 2009.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay-Semibold]Causes of death[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Patterson and Brown had their throats slit; the other bodies were in too advanced state of decomposition to determine the cause of death, though asphyxia is a suspected cause of death.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][SUP]Many suspects questioned, but due to police mistakes and unethical behavior two cases collapsed. The woman have been publicly trashed because of drug use and prostitution practices. Many theories are flying around and some with merit. All the women were associated with one particular house. A truck that one victim was last seen in was sold from an inmate to a local police detective and wash washed and detailed, then not examined for FIFTEEN months after the murder. Many witnesses state the women had sex with city officials, one in particular while she was an inmate. Another theory suggests a couple women knew to much, I.e. witnessed a raid on a local drug dealer who was unarmed but shot dead. Many family members share similar statements of how the loved one lived in fear, knowing they would be murdered. Two victims told their mothers it was local cops who were killing the girls. [/SUP][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][SUP]The victim Muggy Brown was discovered on a road in front of the local police firing range, by a police officer, her body was soaked in bleach. [/SUP][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][SUP]Key note ***[/SUP][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]The women all also served as informants for the police about the local drug trade and often provided police with information about other Jeff Davis 8 victims before their own deaths. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]It doesn't matter these women used drugs or a lifestyle they struggled with. These women are daughters, sisters, Aunts, and every single one was a mother. Their children and family deserve justice. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SFUIDisplay]
[/FONT]
I'll wait to see if anyone is interested then I'll provide an update on the cases

Catch2266

i read his book too! Great read! Yeah I think the PD Dept is evil self-serving pigs! Makes me sick how they trashed these beautiful women! I just don't want anyone to forget them!
Butterfly_Rises

This one really interest me too. After reading Ethan Brown's book on the subject, think there was some wickedness going on for sure.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There's a whole subsection of the serial killer part of the site dedicated to this case.

Pettibon Junction-
Yes, I am aware! I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention again for a couple reasons. The 2 most important being:

1. I do not want these beautiful women forgotten
2. Maybe someone who knows something will read this and decide to come forward.

Butterfly_Rises

There's a whole subsection of the serial killer part of the site dedicated to this case.

I am interviewing author Ethan Brown who wrote the book and is the executive producer of Murder on the Bayou the new Showtime series. My podcast will be uploaded soon.

JEFF DAVIS 8​

Like in Atlantic City, the bodies of eight sex workers were found dead in the rural areas of Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, between 2005 and 2009.

nobody has been arrested in connection to the murders.

The cause of death varied among the women, according to the report. Some had their throat slashed and others were asphyxiated. Some were too decomposed for the exact cause to be determined.

The victims were Black and white, between 17 and 30 years old.

Eerily, they all know each other in their town of 10,000 people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back