925 users online (105 members and 820 guests)  

Websleuths News

Exclamation OR - Attempted Kidnapping of 16 yo. Springfield Girl; Suspect Sketch Released

Sketch depicts suspect in attempting kidnapping of teen girl on waterfront path

The suspect is described as a white male, 40 to 50 years old, 5-foot-9, 200 pounds "with straight disheveled hair and a short scruffy, full beard," police said. The man was last seen wearing an olive green baseball cap, gray long sleeved flannel shirt over a white tee shirt, dark gray cotton sweat pants and brown lace up style boots. Anyone with information about this case is asked to call (541) 726-3721.

"She said he stared at her, making her uncomfortable for her safety. When she tried to leave, the suspect blocked her path," police said in a report. "He tackled her and took her to the ground a short time later, at which time she began actively fighting to get free."

The teen broke free, but the suspect chased her, she told police.
    More at link -- she had to jump in the river to get away: http://kval.com/news/local/sketch-de...aterfront-path
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Sketch depicts suspect in attempting kidnapping of teen girl on waterfront path

The suspect is described as a white male, 40 to 50 years old, 5-foot-9, 200 pounds "with straight disheveled hair and a short scruffy, full beard," police said. The man was last seen wearing an olive green baseball cap, gray long sleeved flannel shirt over a white tee shirt, dark gray cotton sweat pants and brown lace up style boots. Anyone with information about this case is asked to call (541) 726-3721.

More at link -- she had to jump in the river to get away: http://kval.com/news/local/sketch-de...aterfront-path
    Brave girl hope they find him before he grabs someone new

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OMG, what a smart girl. Thank God she got away. The sketch is pretty detailed. I hope they get this dirt bag. Kind of resembles Matthew Mcconnaghy (bad spelling)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ninij9 View Post
    OMG, what a smart girl. Thank God she got away. The sketch is pretty detailed. I hope they get this dirt bag. Kind of resembles Matthew Mcconnaghy (bad spelling)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    It is very detailed. I hope it's accurate and someone recognizes him. He's too dangerous to be on the streets.
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

This girl did everything right. So sorry for her trauma. Now catch this pervert!

How frightening for her.