Woman swallows cell phone to end dispute

kahskye

Inactive
Reaction score
BLUE SPRINGS, Mo. - A lovers’ dispute over a cell phone ended suddenly when the woman swallowed the phone whole, police said.

Police said they received a call at 4:52 a.m. Friday from a Blue Springs man who said his girlfriend was having trouble breathing. When they arrived at the house they found the 24-year-old woman had a cell phone lodged in her throat.

“He wanted the phone and she wouldn’t give it to him, so she attempted to swallow it,” Detective Sgt. Steve Decker of the Blue Springs Police Department. “She just put the entire phone in her mouth so he couldn’t get it.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10594017/

Oh my :doh: .. people do do stupid things :bang:

Beep Throat.

Your call makes me tingle inside.

Can you hear me??

Can you hear my heart beating?

Hold on a second, I have another call coming in.

Every time she opens her mouth, I hear a busy signal.

Please hang up, and try again.

Hello stomach, this is your throat trying to reach you.

Heeellllllloooo. Is this there anybody home???

Good thing they had another phone to call 911. What a situation - you need to call 911 because there's a phone stuck in your throat, but you can't because your phone is stuck in your throat.

I was looking at my cell phone and thinking, how in the world did she get that in her mouth much less swallowing it? It is truly bizarre.

concernedperson said:
I was looking at my cell phone and thinking, how in the world did she get that in her mouth much less swallowing it? It is truly bizarre.

Could be the reason the boyfriend stays with her......

BaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hee Hee and a Ho Ho Ho! Poco, Poco, Too Funny :D :angel: Ho Ho Ho de Ho

Scandi :blowkiss:

PS Poco: Did you ever see the menu with Pickled Possum I left for you on the recipe sticky? Haa Haa

:laugh: :laugh:
Buzzm1 said:
Beep Throat.

Your call makes me tingle inside.

Can you hear me??

Can you hear my heart beating?

Hold on a second, I have another call coming in.

Every time she opens her mouth, I hear a busy signal.

Please hang up, and try again.

Hello stomach, this is your throat trying to reach you.

A woman who police thought deliberately tried to swallow her cell phone during an argument with her boyfriend was apparently the victim of an assault instead, authorities said.Police have a suspect in the bizarre incident that sent the 24-year-old woman to the hospital last week, Sgt. Allen Kintz said. Police would not say whether the boyfriend was the suspect and would not explain exactly what they believe happened.

"It appears she didn't voluntarily swallow this phone," Kintz said. "It's not quite the way it was first portrayed."
http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1205/288876.html

Maybe he just stuffed it down her throat as the thing to do in the time.Maybe he was just another sicko with an agenda..I don't know just a theory.

mysteriew said:
A woman who police thought deliberately tried to swallow her cell phone during an argument with her boyfriend was apparently the victim of an assault instead, authorities said.Police have a suspect in the bizarre incident that sent the 24-year-old woman to the hospital last week, Sgt. Allen Kintz said. Police would not say whether the boyfriend was the suspect and would not explain exactly what they believe happened.

"It appears she didn't voluntarily swallow this phone," Kintz said. "It's not quite the way it was first portrayed."
http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1205/288876.html
I was going to say ... this story was pretty weird!
Who would really shove a phone down their throat? But people have done stranger things.

I hope if someone did this to her that they pay the price.
And if she did this to herself, I hope she talks to someone about her problem, because no one in their right mind does this!

If she had a cell phone in her throat, she probably wouldn't have been able to talk. So the 'she swallowed it' story was probably from him. Once the phone was removed, it sounds like she told what happened.

scandi said:
BaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hee Hee and a Ho Ho Ho! Poco, Poco, Too Funny :D :angel: Ho Ho Ho de Ho

Scandi :blowkiss:

PS Poco: Did you ever see the menu with Pickled Possum I left for you on the recipe sticky? Haa Haa

Oh most definitely - forgot to tell you, we had it for Christmas and it was EXQUISITE!!!!!

Buzzm1 said:
Beep Throat.

Your call makes me tingle inside........................

j8eblf.gif

Oh, I see, he was interviewing her......

poco said:
Oh, I see, he was interviewing her......
I wonder what his last words, and her reply was, before he shoved the cell phone part way down her throat??? (if that is what happened)

It isn't funny, but it appears that it was one of those "who's brave enough to get the last word in" situations. such as:

I told you not to say one more word.

Glad she's OK.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆