1299 users online (234 members and 1065 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    I'm not sure if I've missed any of these details. Do we know where she was living was it with family or with her boyfriend? Who was the last person to see her? What was the voicemail about? How did she get around in general - her horses are an hour away from her home.

In the pictures of her she has very dark circles under her eyes, did she have a rough lifestyle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To answer some of these questions from the multitude of press releases (which actually contain very little info.)

I initially thought Thornleigh was her own home (i.e she lived there alone) however i've seen reports that it was the family home.

I've seen conflicting reports regarding who saw her last. In her dads Express and Star interview today, which i posted earlier he stated he had seen her the night before in a local pub. It was unknown where she had spent the night but she returned to the family home in Thornleigh about 9am. Her dad then went to work. Now the conflicting part is who she left the baby with ive seen some press releases stating he was left with her family, others saying with the babys dad..ive not been able to establish which is true.

The voicemail i believe was confirmed and validated. It did not say on whose phone it had been left but Natalie intimated she may be going to Tamworth.

In terms of travelling..i may be wrong but at that age she was probably relying more on lifts and/or public transport. The paddocks which were dug up were in the vicinity of himley hall. Whilst it is a good hours walk away there was at the time (and to some extent even all these years later still is) a decent bus route between the two areas - whilst the bus doesnt consderably shorten the time taken to get between the two places it would have meant she was dry and warm all year round

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising when we fall

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/...-end-our-hell/

New plea from family. Mystery caller named 2 individuals responsible for Natalies death. Other articles by the same paper state these names have been mentioned previously - wonder eho they are? There is obviously not enough evidence to haul them in or i eould have thought police would have already done so

Hi! new to this thread, is this the right graveyard?
    http://discovery.nationalarchives.go...ils/r/C4287804

Quote Originally Posted by irwinfamilysleuths View Post
    Hi! new to this thread, is this the right graveyard?
    http://discovery.nationalarchives.go...ils/r/C4287804
    Hi and welcome!

The above link refers to a different graveyard situated not too far from the one police searched. Ive attached a picture to show you the wider area. Point 1 refers to the graveyard in your link, with the arrow pointing to the area police searched

Hey guys.
    I'm a writer and filmmaker and my partner and I are exploring the possibility of producing an audio (podcast) documentary about Natalie's case. As someone from the area, I find this case both fascinating and disturbing and ultimately just want to see it solved. Our goal would be to generate interest in the case in a way that creates an atmosphere where people are comfortable opening up and sharing what they know. I don't know if any of you guys have ever listened to the Up & Vanished podcast, but that's the kind of thing we'd be going for should we decide to go ahead.

We are currently in the very early stages of exploring this and so haven't reached out to the family yet. I'd be really keen to hear from anyone local who has followed the case and has a good knowledge of it. If you feel this might be you, do please feel free to get in touch with me at BlackCountryMystery@gmail.com

Thanks.
    Joe
    Last edited by JosephB; 07-29-2017 at 07:25 AM.

An update on this case:

Police search woodland swamp in hunt for teenage mother who went missing 14 years ago after Britain's Got Talent appeal yields fresh leads

Police are scouring woodlands in the hunt for a teenage mother who went missing 14 years ago after Britain's Got Talent choir yielded fresh leads.

Natalie Putt was 17 when she left her home in the Lower Gornal area of Dudley, West Midlands, to go to a local shop in September 2003.

She was never seen again and left behind her baby son, Rhys, who was just 11 weeks old.

Acting on new information in June about Miss Putt, who disappeared in 2003, West Midlands Police said it had launched a murder inquiry.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ge-mother.html

Her son is 14 now. He deserves to know what happened to his mum.
    I hope something will finally break in this case. It's not the only "cold case" from the missing persons choir appearance that's got leads either, so it's definitely brought back memories and/or rattled some cages.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3