1021 users online (214 members and 807 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

OR - Theodore 'Teddy' Kudrna, 18, Eugene, 3 June 2017

'I'm hoping that he has amnesia': Mother searching for missing Eugene teen

Eugene Police said 18-year-old Theodore Alvin Kudrna, also known as Teddy, was last seen with a group of acquaintances near the Valley River footbridge over the Willamette River.
    Police said those acquaintances told Teddy's mother her son had fallen into the Willamette River.

They said they pulled him out of the river but left him on the river bank.
    http://kval.com/news/local/im-hoping...ng-eugene-teen
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

“We've now found that they came to the river that evening and had alcohol. Apparently, he had fallen in the river and had gotten sick, and they put him on his side and left him there,” said a Kudrna family friend.

The friend said that information was discovered through social media.

http://nbc16.com/news/local/have-you...or-missing-man

They pulled him out and left him there, the mind boggles, what sort of people are these?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Holy crap! One must read the comments in the second post.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Holy crap! One must read the comments in the second post.
    Which post? I can't find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beth11311 View Post
    Which post? I can't find!

I don't know why I pointed out the 2nd post, it is the 1st post. Here is the direct link to it.
    https://www.facebook.com/teddy.kudrn...%3A%22R6%22%7D
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I don't know why I pointed out the 2nd post, it is the 1st post. Here is the direct link to it.
    https://www.facebook.com/teddy.kudrn...%3A%22R6%22%7D
    Oh my. This isn't going to end well. Young men and water, I swear. His friends just left him there...so sad. Fingers crossed that I am wrong and they find him!

First thing that popped into my head was "dry drowning". That they got him out of the water ok but then he "drowned" anyway. Sorry I would link or paste the clinical definition but I'm on my phone and can't currently. The now deleted picture shows him standing in the water. (I think?). Something is obviously not adding up. Praying for Teddy to return home safely. The rest is IMO.

Limecat

"Live together, or die alone." Jack Shephard

All posts are jmo.

Where are you, Teddy????

Mother speaks out: http://klcc.org/post/mother-missing-...rmed-sightings

Isla Dane says Theodore Kudrna been missing since June 1st. She dropped Kudrna off at 1:00pm near Skinner Butte Park, to be with a girl he’d met through social media and some of her friends.

“Kids that were with him have been saying that they were drinking and he was drunk and fell in the river and was incoherent," Dane tells KLCC.

"They said that they pulled him from the water and left him on the river bank, on his side. Called CAHOOTS and left. And when CAHOOTS went out there, they didn’t find anybody.”

Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by doodles1211 View Post
    Teddy's mother dropped him off near Cheshire by Lamb Cottage so he could hike up Skinner Butte and meet up with a friend. He was supposed to attend his cousin's funeral the following day but never showed up. Later that day he was supposed to report to firefighter training but did not show up to that either. It is not like Teddy to not have contact with his family.

Eugene Police Department

· 45 mins ·

Deceased person discovered in the Willamette River
    At approximately 9:49 a.m. Eugene Police officers responded to the report of what a passerby believed to be a body in the Willamette River approximately one and a quarter miles downstream of the Greenway Bike Bridge. The Lane County Sheriff’s Office conducted a water rescue of the body and discovered the person to be deceased. The medical examiner has retained the body and jurisdiction of the investigation and there are no additional details available until the medical examiner’s office can complete their investigation. Case No. 17-09857

https://www.facebook.com/EugenePolice
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast