1244 users online (192 members and 1052 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

GA - Skylee Morgan, 14, Calhoun, 5 June 2017 *Arrests*

LEVI'S CALL | 14-year-old in extreme danger

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the Gordon County Sheriff's Office have activated the Levi's Call, Georgia's Amber Alert for a 14-year-old girl, named Skylee Miranda Aline Morgan.

She's a white female, 5-feet-5-inches tall, and weighs about 160 pounds with blue eyes and long brown hair in a pony tail. Authorities say she was last seen at a Baymont Inn on I-75 northbound in Calhoun.

She's believed to be in a 2017 Blue Subaru Impreza, with Arizona tag number CAS-2410, being driven by 21-year-old Emily Paige Sherer. Sherer is 5-feet-4-inches tall, with blue eyes.

Authorities said they believe Skylee to be in extreme danger.

Skylee Morgan
    Missing date Jun 5, 2017
    Missing From Calhoun, GA
    Age Now 14 years old
    Sex Female
    Race White
    Hair Color Brown
    Eye Color Blue
    Height 5 feet 5 inches
    Weight 160 pounds
    Description Last seen wearing a peach colored hooded jacket, khaki shorts, and sandals

Suspect
    Emily Sherer
    Age Now 21 years old
    Sex Female
    Race White
    Hair Color Brown
    Eye Color Hazel
    Height 5 feet 4 inches
    Weight 220 pounds
    Description Long hair

Vehicle
    Make: 2017
    Model: Subaru
    Year: Impreza
    Color: Blue
    License plate: CAS2410
    License state: AZ

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/AM...2/10064/screen

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Shannon Millsaps‏ @Shan_Millsaps 49s49 seconds ago
    #LEVISCALL 14yo Skylee Morgan is believed to be in extreme danger. She was last seen at Baymont Inn in Calhoun, GA.

https://twitter.com/Shan_Millsaps

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

AMBER ALERT: Skylee Morgan, 14. Calhoun. Jun 5th 2017

I wonder who the lady is driving??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missing over a day before the alert and last seen at a motel makes me very nervous.

sitting on my hands and hoping this young woman shows up safe very soon. Both of them!
    When you have more than you need, build a longer table not a higher fence --Unknown

Last edited by perfectingpink; 06-06-2017 at 06:28 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

has anyone found any social media for either of them?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    has anyone found any social media for either of them?
    I found an Emily Sherer in AZ, but without a picture, I don't know that it is actually her.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I wonder who the 21 yr old is to her? A whole 24hrs before AA? They have one heck of a jump start! They could be states away by now! I wish the AA could be nationwide!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

- Audrey Hepburn

Oh no. I got an Amber Alert two hours ago.
    I pray Skylee is found safe and unhurt, now.

Just got the Amber alert in TN 15 min ago. I wonder what is going on. Who is this 21 yr old to her?

I just got 2 AA's back to back with about 5 seconds in between.

I got an Tennessee Child Abduction Alert on my phone about 15-20 minutes ago.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast