The shape of the face of this Jane Doe kinda matches, but Jane Doe is listed as 4" shorter than Amanda. Amanda's glasses in the photo do not appear tinted so am unsure.
Amanda on left, Jane Doe on right.
Unidentified White Female
* Located on May 28, 1992 in Phoeniz, Arizona
* Cause of death was homicide by strangulation.
* Estimated date of death is May, 1992
* State of Remains: Somewhat advanced mummification
* Estimated age: 13 - 17 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'1 - 5'3"; 100 - 125 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Shoulder-length light-brown hair. The victim wore large rose / pink-colored eyeglasses, which had thick lenses.
* Clothing: She was discovered wearing a Niki Lee long-sleeved, multi-colored floral-print blouse; size 9 black denim stretch pants with black lace trim around the ankles; a black hair bow; and brown tennis shoes.
* Dentals: Available
Shortly after 1 a.m. on May 28, 1992, Phoenix police, using tracking dogs, found the decomposing body in a desert area commonly used to dump trash, in the 2000 block of East Deer Valley Road.
A man riding an all-terrain vehicle noticed a foul odor coming from a rubbish pile and saw a hand sticking out. He called police, who used tracking dogs to find the body under a sheet of plywood.