1237 users online (202 members and 1035 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Vox: Democrats are falling for fake news about Russia

Hahahaha--this is freaking hilarious

John Schindler, Louise Mensch, Claude Taylor, Palmer Report, Rick Wilson, Counterchekist, Eric Garland etc....

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/5/19/...-louise-mensch

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenista View Post

John Schindler, Louise Mensch, Claude Taylor, Palmer Report, Rick Wilson, Counterchekist, Eric Garland etc....

And brought to you by the people who believe Sandy Hook was not real, Hillary ran a paedophile ring out of a Pizza shop, 9/11 was an inside job and......................................

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    And brought to you by the people who believe Sandy Hook was not real, Hillary ran a paedophile ring out of a Pizza shop, 9/11 was an inside job and......................................
    I don't follow Vox that much--I didn't know they were involved in all those conspiracy theories. Can you provide a link?

I don't follow Vox that much--I didn't know they were involved in all those conspiracy theories. Can you provide a link?
    I wasn't particularly speaking about Vox, just like they are speaking, generally about republicans, seeing that they can speak generally about what liberals are claiming.

From the article

Luckily for the Democratic Party, there isn’t really a pre-built media ecosystem for amplifying this like there was for Republicans. In the absence of left-wing Limbaughs and Breitbarts, media outlets totally unconcerned with factual rigor, it’s much harder for this stuff to become mainstream.

And Reality Winner, now in jail,, is there why?

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    From the article

Luckily for the Democratic Party, there isn’t really a pre-built media ecosystem for amplifying this like there was for Republicans. In the absence of left-wing Limbaughs and Breitbarts, media outlets totally unconcerned with factual rigor, it’s much harder for this stuff to become mainstream.
    Hahaha, except we've all seen it has become mainstream.

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    And Reality Winner, now in jail,, is there why?
    There are lots of articles about it. Do you need a link?

But, remember, no one believes MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    But, remember, no one believes MSM.
    You guys need to get your stories straight.

You guys need to get your stories straight.
    Nope. Just saying what you all say. MSM is fake news and is not to be believed. Mind you, I haven't seen any of those stories on MSM.

There are lots of articles about it. Do you need a link?
    If all of this Russian stuff is fake, why is she in jail?

Do you get liberal info? I do. I have never heard of these people such as Mensch except here on WS.

As you know, stuff gets filtered to people depending on which way they believe. I have never received anything like what is posted in that article.

Who is getting it? Beats me

Did you read the whole article? They are not stating that there is nothing TO the Russia allegations, just that some people are prone to believe anything that comes out no matter the news source. Quote from article: "The fear is that this pollutes the party itself, derailing and discrediting the legitimate investigation into Russia investigation."(good lord that site needs to get a better editor)There are always people that don't vet their news sources and will just go with whatever they read. Kind of like the TONS of conspiracy theories that still abound about Obama, Hillary, etc. "Hillary and Bill killed 53 people!" Uh-huh, sure they did.

I can't speak for others, but personally I feel yes, there is definitely SOMETHING going on in this administration in regards to Russia. As far as what it is, well, that's what we have Mueller for.

ETA: FYI, opening that site made me get a very shifty-looking pop up on my computer, so proceed with caution. I need to check my anti-virus software as it doesn't seem to be working right.
    Last edited by melissasmom; 06-07-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Louise Mensch is British. She's not a US liberal.
    Jill can't find last year's taxes either.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast