Found Safe VT - M.L., 16, Alburgh, 4 June 2017 *Arrest^

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Police Seek Missing Teen Believed to Be With Sex Offender

Lozell%252C%2BMcKayla-715291.png
Smith%252C%2BWilliams-719584.jpg

Investigators believe L might be with 47-year-old William Smith, a convicted sex offender whose last known address was in Swanton.

According to the report, Smith does not have a permanent address listed with Vermont's sex offender registry, and he was not considered a high-risk offender after a 1999 sexual assault conviction.

On Tuesday, June 6[SUP]th[/SUP], L reportedly contacted an acquaintance by phone and indicated she was ok and that she was in New Hampshire. Investigators believe that L may be in New Hampshire with Smith, possibly in the Concord or Hampton Beach areas. Investigators are working closely with local, state and federal authorities in New Hampshire in an attempt to locate L. At this time there is no indication to suspect foul play or that L is being held against her will, however investigators will continue to try and locate L in order to check on her welfare. Investigation has further revealed that L was previously acquainted with Smith in recent weeks.

Smith is believed to be operating a gold colored Dodge Intrepid with VT license plate GST 814. Anyone who sees this vehicle and / or Smith and L is asked to contact police immediately.

http://vtstatepolice.blogspot.com/2017/06/st-albans-barracks-missing-juvenile.html

UGH! So many perverts, so little protection from them.

Looking at the pics, does look to me as though they may be related??? Possibly??

My understanding from what I've read on MSM and elsewhere is that they are not related.

Have mercy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong