A diamond in process
Reaction score
INFANT DISCOVERED IN BARN, CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES LAUNCH PROBE

Nazareth Carpenter Being Held On Charges Involving Underage Mother

BETHLEHEM, JUDEA - Authorities were today alerted by a concerned citizen who
noticed a family living in a barn. Upon arrival, Family Protective Service
personnel, accompanied by police, took into protective care an infant
child, who had been wrapped in strips of cloth and placed in a feeding
trough by his 14-year old mother, Mary of Nazareth.

During the confrontation, a man identified as Joseph, also of Nazareth,
attempted to stop the social workers. Joseph, aided by several local
shepherds and some unidentified foreigners, tried to forestall efforts to
take the child, but were restrained by the police.

http://ancpr.com/blog/archives/180

I don't know that I believe this story. I know it says it's from the news in Bethlehem, but there is no link. I guess you could say this was a modern day version of what would happen to Mary and Joseph if they gave birth to a baby in a stable, huh?

Then baby Jesus would grow up and be placed in a padded room with the rest of the nuts that claim to be Jesus Christ!

GreenEyedGirl said:
I don't know that I believe this story. I know it says it's from the news in Bethlehem, but there is no link. I guess you could say this was a modern day version of what would happen to Mary and Joseph if they gave birth to a baby in a stable, huh?

Right GreenEyedGirl. It is just taking the story of Jesus, and determining what would have happened if he was born today. It is not a real story, that really happened in this century.

Some experts even believe that the stable wasn't really out in some shed like people think that it was something that wouldn't have been abnormal. I can't remember anything anymore, but I believe they think Joseph and Mary could have stayed with a family and been where animals were kept since people back then kept animals underneath and lived on the roof sometimes. Something like that. Joseph was not necessarily a poor man either but a tradesman who had lots of work.

mysteriew said:
Right GreenEyedGirl. It is just taking the story of Jesus, and determining what would have happened if he was born today. It is not a real story, that really happened in this century.
:doh: Sorry, I'm kinda slow. :bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back