1265 users online (221 members and 1044 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TN - Heather Duncan, 23, & Anna Settle, 23, Knoxville, 24 May 2017

MISSING: Knoxville woman believed to be in Colorado

[IMG]http://media.graytvinc.com/images/810*455/missing+knoxville+woman1.jpg[/IMG]
    KNOX COUNTY, Tenn. (KKTV) - A woman missing from Tennessee may have been spotted in Colorado.

The Knox County Sheriff's Office is asking the public to be on the lookout for 23-year-old Heather Duncan. Heater last spoke to her family on May 24, she told her father she would be leaving with friends to go to West Knox County. The family believes she was last seen at KOA Campground in Strasburg, Colorado east of Denver.
    5’8”
    104 lb
    dark brown, shoulder-length, naturally wavy hair
    Pierced ears, nose, and navel
    dark-rimmed glasses

Tattoos:
    a rose/clock quarter sleeve on her right arm
    “Enlightenment” on her left inner arm
    an owl on her left wrist
    a stick figure girl on her outer left arm
    a large flower on her torso
    a dream catcher on her back left shoulder.

drives a red 2014 Nissan Versa Sedan with Tennessee license plate N8832F.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/MIS...427102903.html
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Flyer:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Danielle Stislicki

"Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered... everywhere everywhere everywhere"

Knoxville police: 2 missing women may be together in Colorado

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knoxville Police Department said they believe two women reported missing from Knoxville may be together.

Anna Leigh Settle and Heather Duncan, both 23, were possibly last seen on May 24 at a KOA Campground in Strasburg, Colorado. The women may be in the company of Settle’s boyfriend, Bryan Henderson.

Duncan’s parents said they are frantic to find their daughter, saying the last time they spoke to her she called them crying. Duncan reportedly told them she was going to rehab for problems with alcohol and that she was with a counselor.
    When her family asked for contact information, the counselor said they would send an address where they could write her.
    Duncan’s parents say found the conversation odd, so they drove to Knoxville from Virginia to try to figure out what was going on. They spoke to a bishop who said she told him he was going out west with a couple friends.

Duncan’s parents think their daughter was giving them a clue. The family does not think she ran away and believes something is terribly wrong.
    http://wkrn.com/2017/06/09/knoxville...r-in-colorado/

Can we add Anna's info with Heather or should we start another thread?

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Can we add Anna's info with Heather or should we start another thread?
    Oops, I meant to ask that when I posted yesterday but I forgot. I think Anna should be in the title of this thread if they think she is with Heather but article seemed to focus on Heather. I'm not really sure if Anna has also been reported missing or that was the reporters wording for the story.

I added Anna to the title of the thread since it seems the two went missing together. Please add any articles or links about Anna to this thread. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by liltexans View Post
    I added Anna to the title of the thread since it seems the two went missing together. Please add any articles or links about Anna to this thread. Thanks!
    Thanks liltexans. If no one adds her info I will in a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Oops, I meant to ask that when I posted yesterday but I forgot. I think Anna should be in the title of this thread if they think she is with Heather but article seemed to focus on Heather. I'm not really sure if Anna has also been reported missing or that was the reporters wording for the story.
    : ) Gardener1850

Anna's fb:
    https://m.facebook.com/anna.settle.3?ref=content_filter

Heather's fb:
    https://m.facebook.com/heather.a.dun...content_filter

Interesting Heather is not in Anna's friends.

I wonder why we're just hearing about this now? They've been missing for over two weeks...

Trying to add msm that I don't see added but also mentions Anna. : )

Knoxville Police are looking for a second missing woman believed to be with a 23-year-old woman reported missing earlier this week.

UPDATE 6/9/17:*The Knoxville Police Department has asked for help locating another missing woman. Anna Leigh Settle, 23, is believed to be with Heather Duncan, 23, who was last seen May 24.

Settle was last in contact with friends in the Knoxville area about 3 weeks ago, according to Knoxville Police.

Investigators believe Settle is with her boyfriend, Bryan Henderson and her friend, Heather Duncan.

Settle’s family members believe she was possibly seen at a KOC Campground in Strasburg, Colorado on May 24, 2017.

It is also possible Settle may be in the area of Vallejo, California.

According to the Knoxville Police Department, Settle’s cell phone is no longer active and some of her personal belongings were left behind at her residence.

Settle is a white female, 5’ 10” tall, and 115 pounds with brown, shoulder length, straight hair, and brown eyes. Settle has a tattoo of a small skeleton key on the mid-portion of her back.

http://www.wbir.com/mobile/article/n...4/51-446307619

"Knoxville police believe 2 missing person cases are connected"
    Published: June 9, 2017, 9:44 am Updated: June 9, 2017, 6:56 pm

"...
    WATE 6 On Your Side spoke with Heather Duncan’s parents on June 6. Her parents said they are frantic to find their daughter.

They said the last time they spoke to her she called them crying and said she was going to rehab for problems with alcohol. She told them she was with a counselor. When they asked for contact information, the counselor said they would send the address to them to write to her.

Heather Duncan’s parents found the conversation odd, so they drove to Knoxville from Virginia to try to figure out what was going on. They spoke to a bishop who said she told him he [she?] was going out west with a couple friends. That was a different story than going to rehab. They think their daughter was giving them a clue.

The Duncan family does not think Duncan ran away. They said they think something is terribly wrong.

Anna Settle’s parents share the same concern.

'It’s a nightmare,' Mark Settle, Anna Settle’s father, said. 'You just wake up and it’s the first thing that hits your brain. It’s the last thing that goes through your mind if you get to go to sleep.'
    ..."
    http://wate.com/2017/06/09/knoxville...orted-missing/

What a strange story .... I hope both Heather and Anna are found soon safe and sound.

Anna Settle

Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

Interesting Heather is not in Anna's friends.
    Strange that she also names someone else to be her BF. Not Henderson!
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast