1228 users online (202 members and 1026 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

CO - Kiaya Campbell, 10, Thornton, 7 June 2017 *Arrest*

Kiaya Campbell was walking from the 12400 block of Forest Drive with the 15-year-old son of her fatherís girlfriend to a shopping center near East 136th Avenue and Colorado Boulevard about 7 p.m.

The two became separated in the area of the 12900 block of Colorado Boulevard during a rainstorm.

Police said they are concerned about a drainage ditch in the area that contains large bodies of water.

The girl is described as 5-foot-4 and 150 pounds with brown/blonde hair and blue eyes.

She was last seen wearing blue pants and an orange Broncos shirt, and was carrying a black backpack with gray and white camouflage.

http://kdvr.com/2017/06/08/10-year-o...from-thornton/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/1240...39.9428462!3e2

Here's a quick & dirty map of the route they were taking. That's quite a stretch if they started running during the storm. She may not have been able to keep up. Praying....

This is a friends daughter. Praying so hard right now that she's found safe

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Praying right along with you melsmemories.

Police search drainage ditches for 10-year-old Thornton girl who went missing during rainstorm

Kiaya Camp was in the area of the 12900 block of Colorado Boulevard around 7 p.m. when she got separated from a 15-year-old boy who is the son of her father’s girlfriend during a heavy rainstorm, Thornton police said.

“He started running and the other didn’t,” said Matt Barnes, spokesman for the Thornton Police Department.

Authorities are concerned the may have been swept away in a flash flood and are searching street culverts and drainage ditches, according to Barnes.
    http://www.denverpost.com/2017/06/08...thornton-girl/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    oh no. I don't like the feeling I get I hope it's wrong!

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

I am waiting for more info. This one leaves me unsettled.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    https://twitter.com/kiaya_campbell

Photo matches one on her FB. 10 years old..

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

"Thornton Colorado Police Department: No updates at this time. Kiaya is still missing. Please monitor our Facebook and Twitter page for any official status change."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...%3A%22R0%22%7D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

- Audrey Hepburn

Last edited by perfectingpink; 06-08-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I am going to hold off on this because LE has not issued any other statement and it might be bad reporting. (re Amber Alert)
    - Audrey Hepburn

- Audrey Hepburn

Page 1 of 64 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast