Man upset about onions in food threatens eatery owner

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Cops: Man upset about onions in food threatens eatery owner

Posted: 10:22 AM, June 08, 2017

PITTSBURGH - A Michigan man, apparently upset because his food included onions, is jailed on charges he made drunken threats to shoot the owner of a Pittsburgh restaurant before exposing himself.

Forty-three-year-old Yuba Sharma, of Rochester, remained in the Allegheny County Jail Thursday on charges of terroristic threats, indecent exposure, public drunkenness and resisting arrest.
\
Police say Sharma ate at All Indiana restaurant on Monday night then returned Tuesday to rant and complain about the onions...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/cops-man-upset-about-onions-in-food-threatens-eatery-owner_

No need to cry over onions. :crying:

I hope the jail puts onions in his food. :snooty:

I figure he probably had a bad case of post-dinner flatulence :blushing: Onions contain the natural sugar called fructose that contributes to gas when bacteria in the intestines break it down.

Not sure about the Terroristic charge, However the trifecta of death threats, exposure, resisting arrest.. I hope he spend some time in the slammer to get his act together.. Tarnishing the good name of Rochester for me..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back