1474 users online (309 members and 1165 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kat913 View Post
    All I can say is WOW...I know LE is overwhelmed nationally but no wonder crimes go unsolved. Wish we could tap or enter into that database to be helpful. I would love that job!!
    .... I was reading this and thinking ... why don't I just write a letter to my local FBI office and offer myself up as a data entry employee..I'll sit there for hours on end entering **** into a computer!! Why not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

States REALLY need to get on these untested kits like, yesterday.

Studies show that only a small percentage of men rape, but those who do are largely repeat offenders. getting these kits tested in a timely manner would go a huge way toward making the US a lot safer for women. Lots of serial killers seem to have started out as rapists, or rape without always killing their victims.

I personally think the Springfield Three case could be linked to this guy. From what I've read the crime scene and investigation was totally botched but I hope there's a way to retest any collected evidence to see if this same DNA turns up.

Thread for that case here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2-7&p=13467016

edited to add: much more specific info on the three linked cases here: http://www.truecrimediary.com/index....e=cases&id=131
    Last edited by marble; 06-29-2017 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marble View Post
    States REALLY need to get on these untested kits like, yesterday.

Studies show that only a small percentage of men rape, but those who do are largely repeat offenders. getting these kits tested in a timely manner would go a huge way toward making the US a lot safer for women. Lots of serial killers seem to have started out as rapists, or rape without always killing their victims.

I personally think the Springfield Three case could be linked to this guy. From what I've read the crime scene and investigation was totally botched but I hope there's a way to retest any collected evidence to see if this same DNA turns up.

Thread for that case here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2-7&p=13467016

edited to add: much more specific info on the three linked cases here: http://www.truecrimediary.com/index....e=cases&id=131
    Yes, it is rather difficult to believe he didn't rape or murder between 1990 and 1997-8. The Springfield Three was inside that time frame. I've read there are thousands of rape kits that have not been processed. What good is the DNA technology if we don't use it? I'll bet if just half these kits are processed a large number of connections will come to light.
    Justice might be blind, but Karma has the vision of a hawk. ~ Connie Fletcher, crime author

Woah:

"He's relaying his message to his victims to calm down. He's not going to hurt them. Just to be able to gain compliance."

Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Justice for Brittanee Drexel

Justice for all child and juvenile victims of monsters

Not for a moment do I believe this guy's victims only consist of a woman in SC, a preteen in MO and a 14 yo girl in Memphis with a 7 year gap between the murder in SC and the rape in Memphis. How many unsolved rapes, unreported rapes, attempted rapes and unsolved murders could this guy be responsible for and LE, for one reason or another, has not made the connection. And if he goes from SC to TN to MO for these 3, there could be other cases in other towns, other states.
    Justice might be blind, but Karma has the vision of a hawk. ~ Connie Fletcher, crime author

So sorry to hear this...

Quote Originally Posted by mocity View Post
    Prayers that this will solve some cold, unsolved cases!

WOW....
    I am very sorry to hear this... I am checking out the link now... I have Family in TX now.. And will probably be making the trip out there next Spring/Summer.... I hope you and Family nothing but the best in your journey, and Hopefully they get the BASTARD who did this!!!!
    [CENTER][FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=3] [B] -Ashes Bear

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2