1291 users online (196 members and 1095 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Positivity thread! Say great things about your favorite Politicians here!

I really love Al Franken- such a smart guy, huge heart and great sense of humor. I think he does his best in a difficult atmosphere without trashing his coworkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joseph Kennedy III is a compassionate advocate and cares for his constituents.

I love the honesty and forthrightness of Debbie Dingle.

Quote Originally Posted by kaen View Post
    I love the honesty and forthrightness of Debbie Dingle.
    I don't know Dingle! Where is she from? Is she a good speaker?

I think Nikki Haley has shown a lot of grace and courage in the way she handles herself as a politician. She'd get my vote for president one day for sure.

The Governor of Minnesota. Mark Dayton. Family started Target and Daytons which joined with Dayton Hudson.

Super super rich. Horrible public speaker. No charisma.

Raised two sons . Was married to Alina Rockefeller. The kids had to give half of their allowance to charity,

The father of Mark said that to whom much is given, much is expected.

He truly truly cares for the poor and middle class. He raised taxes on the rich.

MN is doing fabulous unlike neighbor Wisconsin with Scott Walker as gov and Paul Ryan from Wisconsin.

Mark is not running again. Health issues. A true gentleman

I like someone on my school board. Does that count? Everyone else...meh.
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

My Governor Jay Inslee! He's an angel. I was especially delighted that he helped create Climate Solutions alongside the CA and NY governors. WA has a fair population, but obviously nowhere near CA or NY, so I was especially delighted by that. I honestly believe he may run for president in 2020 or 2024.

Also, Inslee met with the President of Chile yesterday. He also met with Enrique Pena Nieto on May 19th and Canadian PM Trudeau (who I've met, BTW, I lived in Montreal from 2010-2014) on May 18.
    Proverbs 19:17

Buckskin Girl - Facebook page - Websleuths thread
    Arroyo Grande Jane Doe - Facebook page - Websleuths thread

Chris Van Hollen (D) MD Jr. Senator, previously a Congressman. Champions the causes I hold dear (among them protecting the environment). Very intelligent, and all around nice guy!

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    I like someone on my school board. Does that count? Everyone else...meh.
    Yes it counts! Public service is so reflexively maligned! I'm grateful to have a great local mayor after years of corrupt ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Springrain View Post
    My Governor Jay Inslee! He's an angel. I was especially delighted that he helped create Climate Solutions alongside the CA and NY governors. WA has a fair population, but obviously nowhere near CA or NY, so I was especially delighted by that. I honestly believe he may run for president in 2020 or 2024.

Also, Inslee met with the President of Chile yesterday. He also met with Enrique Pena Nieto on May 19th and Canadian PM Trudeau (who I've met, BTW, I lived in Montreal from 2010-2014) on May 18.
    Is Justin as cute in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by Truthy View Post
    I don't know Dingle! Where is she from? Is she a good speaker?

Excellent representative of her constituents. She is in Michigan. She warned Clinton and Obama about rust belt issues. Her husband was a rep in the Republican party. She is certainly a good person to look at for Dem in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Is Justin as cute in real life?
    He is! But, and this surprised me, he was a very quiet guy.

I heard him and Sophie speaking onstage at this convention-type thing, not sure how to describe it. It was in late 2011, if I remember correctly. Maybe early 2012.

Sophie was chatty and bubbly, totally engaging the audience. He smiled and said a few things, but mostly just nodded. He stayed a bit afterwards and we were allowed to go up to him. He was taller than I thought he would be, too. He was nice.
    Proverbs 19:17

Buckskin Girl - Facebook page - Websleuths thread
    Arroyo Grande Jane Doe - Facebook page - Websleuths thread

Here is a video of Mark Dayton applying at his sons' restaurant for a job. Cute

Right now I'm really missing awesome Obama's personality, sense of humor, "Amazing Grace."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast