1073 users online (188 members and 885 guests)  

Websleuths News

AR - Fischer Newton, 10, Mount Ida, 8 June 2017

The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office says an Amber Alert has been issued for a missing 10-year-old boy.

The sheriff's office tells Channel 7 that Fischer Newton has been missing since 8:30 a.m. Thursday from the Williams Creek area near Mount Ida.

Authorities say Fischer's dad put him to bed Wednesday night and Fischer walked out in the morning.

Fischer was last seen wearing gym shorts, a blue, camo long-sleeve shirt with the word 'HUK' printed on it and muck boots.

http://katv.com/news/local/search-on...tgomery-county

My brother's shop is in Mt. Ida. It's such a small, peaceful town that's COMPLETELY off the beaten path. I hope they find Fisher soon and they find him safe and unharmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I hope he didn't go fishing on his own and fall in

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenista View Post
    I hope he didn't go fishing on his own and fall in
    That is a possibility. Early a.m. when the fish are suppose to be biting.

No quotes from Dad or any other relatives. Does Dad say he last saw Fischer when he put him to bed or did he see him "walk out" the next morning but not speak to him at all? Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    No quotes from Dad or any other relatives. Does Dad say he last saw Fischer when he put him to bed or did he see him "walk out" the next morning but not speak to him at all? Hmm.
    According to the local news here in Little Rock, his dad put him to bed the night before and when he went to wake Fisher the next morning he was gone. I talked to my brother since he's in Mt. Ida quite a bit and his first questions raises an interesting point: "Where's the mother?" So now I'm wondering if a family member took him since that's the most common type of abduction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have alot of friends in common with mom on fb, and commenter are mentioning that they found his campsite and the search continues, also the news kark said game and fish and forestry service are helping with search, I doubt this is an abduction, I think he is lost in the woods, I hope he is found soon.

"BREAKING: Missing child from Montgomery County found. The county sheriff tells KARK 4's Victoria Price that Fischer Newton returned home safely from the nearby woods around 1:50 am."

https://www.facebook.com/KARK4/posts...ciBuZXd0b24%3D
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    "BREAKING: Missing child from Montgomery County found. The county sheriff tells KARK 4's Victoria Price that Fischer Newton returned home safely from the nearby woods around 1:50 am."

https://www.facebook.com/KARK4/posts...ciBuZXd0b24%3D
    Awesome!
    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?