Actress Glenne Headly dies at 63

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Jun 9 2017, 11:39 am ET

Glenne Headly, ‘Dick Tracy’ and ‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ Star, Dies at 63

by Variety

LOS ANGELES — Emmy-nominated actress Glenne Headly has died at age 63, Variety has confirmed.

"It is with deep sorrow that we confirm the passing of Glenne Headly," her reps said in a statement. "We ask that her family's privacy be respected in this difficult time."

...She also starred in the Oscar-nominated drama "Mr. Holland's Opus" as the wife of Richard Dreyfuss' titular character...

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/...-dirty-rotten-scoundrels-star-dies-63-n770326

I cry every time I watch Mr. Holland's Opus. Great movie!

Actress Glenne Headly dies at 62
Headly earned 2 Emmy nominations

By CHLOE MELAS , CNN

Posted: 1:02 PM, June 09, 2017
Updated: 1:13 PM, June 09, 2017

(CNN) - Glenne Headly passed away on Thursday night, a representative of the actress told CNN.

The actress, best known for starring alongside Warren Beatty in "Dick Tracy" was 62 years old. She is survived by her husband Byron McCulloch and son Stirling.

"It is with deep sorrow that we confirm the passing of Glenne Headly," her reps said in a statement. "We ask that her family's privacy be respected in this difficult time."

Headly, a native of Connecticut, got her start in theater and went on to star in several productions including "Extremities" alongside Susan Sarandon in 1982...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/entertainment/actress-glenne-headly-dies-at-62

That's sad! I thought she was such a good actor and "Mortal Thoughts" is one of my all time favorite movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked her role in "Making Mr. Right" ... a golden oldie from the 80's...
Rest in peace, Ms. Headly !! :(

Wonderful actress. I became a fan after seeung *advertiser censored* out of Carolina. Distinctive voice, too. The camera loved her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back