1352 users online (206 members and 1146 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TX - Marcos Macedo, 1, Longview, 31 May 2017

Longview police searching for missing boy

Marcos Macedo was last seen by his guardian May 31 in the presence of his non-custodial mother, Maria Becerril Leon.Police said Marcos will be 2 years-old in October. He is 2-feet, 8-inches tall with brown eyes and black hair.

Becerril-Leon is 5-feet, 5-inches tall and has brown eyes and black hair. Police said she is a known drug user and was last seen Thursday in Upshur County, but Marcos was not seen with her.
    https://www.news-journal.com/news/20...g-missing-boy/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Oh my goodness. Please let this adorable child be okay.
    #FindElainePark
    Missing Since 28 Jan. 2017
    WS Thread

I know who this child is.

He was recently in foster care to a wonderful family. Marcos left their care on the 30th of last month, and now less than 10 days later he's missing. Praying for a safe return of this little angel.
    “We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.”
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post

He was recently in foster care to a wonderful family. Marcos left their care on the 30th of last month, and now less than 10 days later he's missing. Praying for a safe return of this little angel.
    Oh no! That happens way to often!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

http://www.cbs19.tv/news/local/longv...xico/447467971

An update on Marcos Macedo, who has been missing since May 31.Sgt. Sean McCarter, Longview Police Department Public Information Officer, told CBS19 that there are unconfirmed reports that Marcos Macedo, the missing Longview child, is in Mexico.
    Sgt. McCarter said police continue to search for Marcos in and around Longview, and are in contact with authorities to try and confirm the reports.

Last seen on May 31st (a Wednesday). Non custodial mom was last with and is seen without him the next day (June 1st, a Thursday).

UNCONFIRMED reports that he is in Mexico.

From Longview Texas, you are looking at an 8.5 hour drive just to the border of Mexico. Flights would be at least a couple hours depending on the airport in Mexico flying to....

IF it is claimed that Marcos was already in Mexico by the next day.... I would say that it a very significant distance in a short amount of time.

Somehow I am not buying this... hoping this child is safe.
    #FindElainePark
    WS Thread

it was the very next day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by msphilosopher View Post
    Last seen on May 31st (a Wednesday). Non custodial mom was last with and is seen without him the next day (June 1st, a Thursday).

UNCONFIRMED reports that he is in Mexico.

From Longview Texas, you are looking at an 8.5 hour drive just to the border of Mexico. Flights would be at least a couple hours depending on the airport in Mexico flying to....

IF it is claimed that Marcos was already in Mexico by the next day.... I would say that it a very significant distance in a short amount of time.

Somehow I am not buying this... hoping this child is safe.
    It didn't mention that he was in Mexico the next day, just that they may be there now. So that would give them 12 days to get there from the last day she was seen. The mother is missing as well from my understanding. His NCMC flyer says he may be in the company of his mother.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1299364/1

Quote Originally Posted by Lalipop View Post
    It didn't mention that he was in Mexico the next day, just that they may be there now. So that would give them 12 days to get there from the last day she was seen. The mother is missing as well from my understanding. His NCMC flyer says he may be in the company of his mother.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1299364/1
    That's why I said "IF" at the beginning of my sentence.
    #FindElainePark
    WS Thread

Quote Originally Posted by msphilosopher View Post
    That's why I said "IF" at the beginning of my sentence.
    Yes, I read that, thank you. I wasn't trying to discredit your opinion or be a smart a**. Just stating that since no time frame was given and since the mom is missing as well (and they think they may be together), I think it is possible that they could have traveled to Mexico since the last time she was seen. Regardless, I also hope that he is found safe of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    it was the very next day!!!
    Right you are. I was speaking subjectively.

Marcos former foster parents feel like he is in Mexico, for what it's worth. We're all still keeping an eye out, regardless, and still praying for his safety.
    “We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.”
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

I hope she turned him over to family that is somewhat stable

Right you are. I was speaking subjectively.

Marcos former foster parents feel like he is in Mexico, for what it's worth. We're all still keeping an eye out, regardless, and still praying for his safety.

Do we know WHY they think Mexico?

Family? Relatives? That's where she's from?

This kid is so adorable.
    #FindElainePark
    WS Thread

Adding prayer for Marcos safe return.

Breast Cancer Survivor/Superhero

Debugging - both computer program and brain.

Find Bridge Guy - Justice for Libby and Abby

Justice for ALL victims.

8.5 hours isn't that far to travel in a day, in my opinion.

I hope he's safe.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast