1073 users online (157 members and 916 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

TX - Addyson Overgard-Eddy & Brynn Hawkins, die in hot car,Kerr Co.,Jun 2017 *Arrest*

"A Kerr County woman was charged with child endangerment after her two daughters, ages 1 and 2, were apparently left inside a car for a period of about 15 hours, according to a statement from Kerr County Sheriff Rusty Hierholzer."

http://fox17.com/news/nation-world/w...r-says-sheriff

What the hell.! WHY, WHY WHY?!???

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

TX - 2 toddler sisters left in car for 15 hrs die, Kerr Co.

"A Kerr County woman was charged with child endangerment after her two daughters, ages 1 and 2, were apparently left inside a car for a period of about 15 hours, according to a statement from Kerr County Sheriff Rusty Hierholzer."

http://fox17.com/news/nation-world/w...r-says-sheriff

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...die-in-hot-car

"Hierholzer says Hawkins told doctors that the girls collapsed while smelling flowers".

San Antonio Express-News:

Mother arrested in death of daughters who were left in vehicle overnight

KENS5:

Woman accused of leaving young daughters in car overnight, killing them

The mother is being charged in Kerr County, where the incident took place, most probably in or near Kerrville, 65 miles from S.A. -- where they died after being taken to University Hospital.
    Last edited by wfgodot; 06-09-2017 at 09:37 PM.

[bbm]
    ummm, they would both still be in diapers
    this is the second case of two toddlers dying in a hot car recently - in the other one, the mother stated that her two 'got away from her while playing' or something equally hard to believe ~sigh~

He said the children were without food, water or restroom visits during their 15 hours in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    [bbm]
    ummm, they would both still be in diapers
    this is the second case of two toddlers dying in a hot car recently - in the other one, the mother stated that her two 'got away from her while playing' or something equally hard to believe ~sigh~

He said the children were without food, water or restroom visits during their 15 hours in the car.
    I know its rare but both my kids (and 1 grandchild) were potty trained by 18 months. Perhaps the 2 year old was in underpants and not a diaper?
    Last edited by LaneGirl; 06-10-2017 at 12:07 AM.

...15 hours? That should be more than just 'child endangerment.' Child endangerment is letting them play in a yard with a faulty gate latch.

Leaving them in a hot car for 15 hours, alone, no food or water---that's manslaughter, not 'endangerment.' JMO
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-15-hours.html

Hawkins left her two daughters in the car on Tuesday at around 9pm while she hang out with a 16-year-old male friend and others inside a house nearby,*according to a news release from the Kerr County Police Department.*

When little Brynn and Addyson cried during the night, the Walmart employee ignored them even when her friends alerted her, the sheriff told KABB.*

The sheriff also said Hawkins's male friend slept for a while in the car during the night but did not take the children out.

Her husband Isaac was apparently not present when she allegedly abandoned her kids.*

The young mom finally took her kids out of the car at noon on Wednesday - when the temperature in Texas was as high as 92 degrees -, and found them unconscious.*

Charges could be upgraded. Currently looking at 2 years in prison per article.
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My confession... I

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    ...15 hours? That should be more than just 'child endangerment.' Child endangerment is letting them play in a yard with a faulty gate latch.

Leaving them in a hot car for 15 hours, alone, no food or water---that's manslaughter, not 'endangerment.' JMO
    I couldn't agree more! If the allegations in the DM are true then I hope they throw the book at her. Sounds like she subjected them to torture, IMO.

She's married per DM! WHY was she hanging out with a 16 year old boy and choosing him over safety of children?

Perplexing all around. Poor children!
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My confession... I

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie Vi View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-15-hours.html

Hawkins left her two daughters in the car on Tuesday at around 9pm while she hang out with a 16-year-old male friend and others inside a house nearby,*according to a news release from the Kerr County Police Department.*

When little Brynn and Addyson cried during the night, the Walmart employee ignored them even when her friends alerted her, the sheriff told KABB.*

The sheriff also said Hawkins's male friend slept for a while in the car during the night but did not take the children out.

Her husband Isaac was apparently not present when she allegedly abandoned her kids.*

The young mom finally took her kids out of the car at noon on Wednesday - when the temperature in Texas was as high as 92 degrees -, and found them unconscious.*

Charges could be upgraded. Currently looking at 2 years in prison per article.
    Two years is not long enough. I am thinking more like 20 yrs per deceased child.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Two years is not long enough. I am thinking more like 20 yrs per deceased child.
    I totally agree I would give her life without parole which Casey should have got too. Why have children if you are going to leave them in a hot car to die?

May Addyson and Brynn Rest In Peace.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

This makes me sick.

God save the children.

What is wrong with people?

If she didn't want or was unable to take care of her 2 precious girls, why couldn't she give them up for adoption? Where are the grandparents in these cases? Wth is wrong with people?
    Last edited by Wondergirl; 06-10-2017 at 12:19 PM.

What happened to Erica Jayne Franolich?
    Missing from Middleburgh, NY, October 1986

Would like to put HER in a hot car for an equal amount of time... see how she likes it.

And hopefully her sentence is longer than TWO YEARS.
    Imagine if she has more children ? What will she do to THEM ??
    Smdh

Wondering about her extended family... had she shut them out of her life ?

Why didn't she adopt them out ????
    Last edited by LietKynes; 06-10-2017 at 02:38 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast