877 users online (106 members and 771 guests)  

Websleuths News

ME - Megan Gregory, 27, Augusta, June 2017

The Gardiner Police Department are trying to locate 27-year-old Megan Gregory. Her family has not seen or heard from her in several days and they are concerned.

Police say Megan was last seen in Augusta.

Megan is 5’4” and weighs between 130 and140 pounds. She has blond hair is blond and blue eyes.

She was last seen wearing black yoga pants, a blue sweatshirt and flip flops.

http://wgme.com/news/local/gardiner-...-missing-woman

Still missing.

Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward

NAMUS seems to have an error. Has her listed as male on intro page.

Bumping.

Quote Originally Posted by doodles1211 View Post
    From the link (under "Circumstances):
    "Megan was last seen wearing yoga pants, a blue sweatshirt and flip flops. Her hair is styled in dreadlocks. She was last seen on Sand Hill in Augusta after getting into an argument with her boyfriend." (BBM )

There doesn't seem to have been any updates in the last week or so ....

Megan was last seen in Augusta the first week of June.

Megan is 5’4” and weighs between 130 and140 pounds. She has brown hair and blue eyes.

She has a large tattoo of a tortoise on her upper left thigh and a flower on top of her right foot. She also has a pierced nose and tongue and gauged earlobes.

She was last seen wearing black yoga pants, a blue sweatshirt and flip flops.

http://wgme.com/news/local/gardiner-...sing-for-weeks

Search continues for missing Gardiner woman

Authorities say the last verified sighting of 28-year-old Megan Gregory occurred on June 5 in Augusta.

Shauna and Michael Drashcovich have since learned that someone saw her on June 6, getting into an SUV outside the Edwards House Inn on Water Street in Augusta. Police have not been able to verify that, and no one knows which way the vehicle went.

The Drashcoviches, who had been estranged from Gregory since January, found out that she disappeared only when her distraught boyfriend came to tell them a day after he last saw her, and that’s when they called police.

“We don’t know what led her to this point,” Shauna Drashcovich said.

Gregory had been married briefly to someone she’d gone to high school with, and she had been taking cocaine.

“She got mixed up in the wrong setting,” Shauna Drashcovich said. “She chose to change that setting and she came up here to change her life around.”

On Tuesday, Gregory will have been gone three months.

Augusta police Detective Christopher Guay said Gregory is considered transient because she had no permanent address and was couch surfing with friends in the area. She worked in Augusta briefly before her disappearance.

http://www.pressherald.com/2017/09/0...ardiner-woman/

Sadly, imho it seems she chose to go back to her old lifestyle. Hoping she is safe as it is not too late for her to turn her life around.

Megan is still missing. I am from the central Maine area and familiar with Augusta. I was reminded of her when she popped up on my FB page as still missing. This is only the 2nd time I've seen it make its round since the reported disappearance in June. I am curious why Gardiner PD is lead and not Augusta PD. I'm guessing it was reported in Gardiner and they just kept it??
    I travel the area where she was last seen frequently. It's where a transient would likely end up but not where one would go missing. Or not be seen. People are often out on foot at local businesses/visiting/hanging out etc. lots of activity. Good and bad. Even looking at worse case scenarios I think she would have been located by now. There are vacant buildings but likely with still enough local traffic to find something. Local wooded areas are parks or walking/biking trails and I think the Kennebec River would have given her up by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk