1342 users online (201 members and 1141 guests)  

Websleuths News

AGAIN! Pelosi calls POTUS "Bush."

Mind you, this is in the same speech where she complains about his mental state.

Between her, Maxine, and McCain, there is a good case for resignation. JMO of course.

Perhaps too many elective procedures effecting her cognitive skills?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Hey , maybe she has early onset dementia? Isn't that what some here have diagnosed Bush...ummm..... I mean Trump with ?
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

She went from this.

Pelosi Baffled Trump Didnít Travel To Foreign Countries In Alphabetical Order

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/05/27...abetical-order

To this.

Pelosi investigating why Trump visited Saudi Arabia on first foreign trip

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...-visited-saud/
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Pelosi needs to retire. Her elevator hasn't gone all the way up to the top floor for quite a while now.

Distrubing to think California believes she is the best democrat they can put in the house.

I'm starting to think there should be term limits or a mandatory retirement age for legislators.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Hey , maybe she has early onset dementia? Isn't that what some here have diagnosed Bush...ummm..... I mean Trump with ?
    Isn't Pelosi 75? That's not exactly early onset of dementia. I also wonder if she has Parkinson's? Her voice and hands tremble noticeably when she speaks. I can't listen to or watch her without becoming uncomfortable. Same thing with Susan Collins. Both of them need to return to private life.

ETA: After that fiasco during the hearings this week, it might behoove John McCain to retire, too.
    Last edited by BetteDavisEyes; 06-10-2017 at 10:43 AM.

Susan Collins is 64.

Nancy Pelosi is 77.

I agree that NP's tremors and voice quality seems to be getting worse. Not necessarily Parkinson's. Could be simply an essential tremor, which is relatively common (non pathological neurologic tremor of advanced aging).

I admire Ruth Bader Ginsburg, even as I disagree with her ideas on some things. However, at age 84, I really see signs of aging that are worrisome. She seems to be losing some personal judgement, and has made impulsive inappropriate statements lately that she never would have made a few years ago. It's like she's lost her "filter".

Agree that it's time for John McCain to retire, also. That wasn't the first time he rambled all over the map.

Always sad to watch prominent figures decline in such a public way.
    Last edited by K_Z; 06-10-2017 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambitioned View Post
    Mind you, this is in the same speech where she complains about his mental state.

Between her, Maxine, and McCain, there is a good case for resignation. JMO of course.

She needs to stay away from the podium, has she always been such a terrible speaker? Idk, makes me think she's experiencing some sort of dementia. Or maybe she's on mind altering prescription meds ?